Author Topic: Checking in...  (Read 5127 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Checking in...
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:26:11 PM »
Hey guys,

Just checking in. About a jillion projects all happening at the same time.
Building the Triumph, re-building 2 new engines for the ZX, finishing the lab, and beginning the build on the hydrofoil.

Add that to studies, and work... almost a dead zombie but not quite.

I'll post in tonight to say hey, and catch up.

Hope life is golden for all of you. Hugs, kisses, and nut shots to all.

Z
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: Checking in...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 03:41:13 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
Z man!!!
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 03:47:50 PM »
Just when I was about to start the "Zombie is dead rumor."
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 05:23:32 PM »
or is that "Ratzombie"......
Good to see you , here.

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
welcome back sh** ass
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 08:05:53 PM »
Just kidding.    :o
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 08:45:01 PM »
Good to hear from you! We were gettin' up a crew to drag the river.....

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 12:36:04 AM »
or is that "Ratzombie"......
Good to see you , here.

Be Big,
AMAC

I hope your not that Mod that I had a dual to the death with.
F'n prick he was.

Know what happened?
I out argued him on several posts, and he brought it to PM level... I told him to piss off or prove I was wrong on any level.

User Banned for posting personal info! HE started the thread!!!

I'm on Brit Bike forum as Zombie. F--k a forum that won't give a zombie his proper name (Triumphrat.net or whatever it is).
I got suckered anyway. I thought it was a forum for improvements or "ratting" a Triumph. F them anyway.

I wont even ask Big Mac, cause I love ya tooo much.
Ps... If you know that prick, PM me his address. I,ll find a guy that knows a guy. Know what I mean!

For the rest of you guys, I've been bragging about you on BritBike.com or net or whatever it is.
This is the ONLY forum I know of that does not have moderators. Self important jack holes that have nothing better in life than to hide behind plastic keys.

What I bragged about is how a group of like minded people can get behind the plastic keys, and actually be who they are. ALL OF YOU are welcome in my house, and my life. I don't have any secrets. Same for the whole bunch of you here.
I consider us friends well and above forum members. Try to find that anywhere on the net,

Maybe it's because we are all scooter riding jerks, but MOST of our scooters will out last / out perform (cc/percc) Every bike on the road. Maybe we know something they don't.

Anyway I love you guys, and missed you. Every night I said I would post but I didn't. My bad

The good news is BlueSin, and I are now married. Her husband is cool with it because I promised to give him my Triumph.
Fair trade said he.
Your loss said I...

Not really. She changed her phone number, and moved, 5 bucks paypal for the new address...

Here's some of the kind of crap I've been thinking about... http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=62554

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=62045

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=61566

You all will see that if anyone can take a beating on a forum it's me. Besides what I do daily I think about stuff that drives most people insane. Watch out Mr. Stephen Hawking. I know your wife's sister.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:02:44 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Calothrix

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 03:43:13 AM »
He lives!!!

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
Thinking you had a match with the Undertaker. That tomb stone pile driver is a bitch.

Thank Gawd your well.
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 12:59:48 PM »
You develop a rubber head, and the pile-driver don't hurt anymore.

"Zombie is dead rumor."  Ummmm yeah. Zombies are mostly dead, I think. Pretty sure.

"He lives!!!"  See above^

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 02:24:44 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hah! I found you !!!

"The good news is BlueSin, and I are now married. Her husband is cool with it because I promised to give him my Triumph.
Fair trade said he.
Your loss said I...

Not really. She changed her phone number, and moved, 5 bucks paypal for the new address..."

No changes...just waitin' for you at Honeymoon Suite . Funny place for one, though, lots of Tombstones and dead/undead rambling about. Seems like Home, though .

Starting to rot a bit while waiting. I'll get some Bondo and work on the makeup before you get here .

Now, I'm excited...actually feeling alive again . Is that a bad thing for a Vampire ? Just finished my Clinical Phlebotomy Class , so time to improve those Vampiristic ( is that a word ? ) Skills.  Full-Time student come September ( AAS Degree) .

OK... time to get some Bondo, new Shroud and something to cover rotting stench .

I'll be waiting Z-Man !! Love ya !

:-*
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 10:47:34 PM »
You develop a rubber head, and the pile-driver don't hurt anymore.

"Zombie is dead rumor."  Ummmm yeah. Zombies are mostly dead, I think. Pretty sure.

"He lives!!!"  See above^

Yes but when I spun my favorite Frank Zappa vinyl backwards............

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:50:34 PM by Chris0381 »
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 04:44:53 PM »
Zappa was as cool as cool ever got. I mean who else ever did what hed di, and had the class of musicians that he toured with.
Jimmy Carl Black--alone or with Billy Mundi or Art Tripp   1965-August 1969
Line-ups 2a-2d   Aynsley Dunbar or Art Tripp or Ed Greene or Aldo Romano   November 1969-1971
Line-ups 3a-3b   Jim Gordon   1972
Line-ups 4a-4d   Ralph Humphrey and/or Chester Thompson   1973-1974
Line-ups 5a-5d   Terry Bozzio   1975-April 1978
Line-ups 6a-6c   Vinnie Colaiuta or David Logeman   August 1978-1980
Line-ups 7a-7c   Chad Wackerman   1981-1988

Can't ever replace that man. Now the kids... That's another story. Dweezil? Really???

SIS!!!!! Don't worry about the Bondo, and chloroform... I love you just the way you are.

I forgot you were waiting at the suite! I was at the graveyard for a week. I thought you flew off w/ a incubus or something. I guess I should have charged the Bats [sic] in my Palm Pilot.
My bad baby girl... I'll make it up at the Monster mash.

Congrats on school. I'm actually almost jealous. I'm trying to learn everything I can on the net, and taking the shotgun approach. Every time a new thought comes into the picture I'm off like a zombie after a brain. Not the new school zombies that can run... Old school. It takes hours or days to track down a thought.

You keep on learning all the correct things, and I'll work on the abstract. Eventually we will be able to completely mess some Schuttfff upppp.

Hope everything else is all good for everyone.
00345... Hope life is treating you well again. I'm behind schedule on my boat project. AS PREDICTED HERE... Partners quickly turn into Aholes when $$$'s starts showing.
It's cool tho, My rose garden has never been prettier.

Calo!!! Still a dude?  That name just bores into my heart. I can't tell you when I think of it but I'm sooo in love.

What's up B&L, Karl, and Boo?
You guys are all my Best Men at the blood letting. Bring those puke bags from the airplane. (gonna need them).

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 05:29:54 PM »
I am glad the Zomster is back. We missed him. Now we need Vivo to check in the forum. Come out to Vegas and grad some Chick-fil A. The company it is opening up ten stores over the next five years in sin city.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 02:12:03 AM »
I am glad the Zomster is back. We missed him. Now we need Vivo to check in the forum. Come out to Vegas and grad some Chick-fil A. The company it is opening up ten stores over the next five years in sin city.

Yea. Its got that Return of the King tone to it.
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()