Author Topic: Rear Brake Lever  (Read 766 times)

spencerlrsn

• View Profile
Rear Brake Lever
« on: June 21, 2015, 07:31:22 PM »
hey folks i have a question here about the left brake lever.. i know how to adjust the free play of the lever using the nut at the back of the scooter near the rear wheel.. but i cant figure out how to tighten the lever so it doesnt move up and down. right now its extremely loose in being able to move up and down whereas the right brake lever is firm and doesnt move.

can anyone share how to adjust the tightness of this lever??

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: Rear Brake Lever
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 12:32:38 AM »
hey folks i have a question here about the left brake lever.. i know how to adjust the free play of the lever using the nut at the back of the scooter near the rear wheel.. but i cant figure out how to tighten the lever so it doesnt move up and down. right now its extremely loose in being able to move up and down whereas the right brake lever is firm and doesnt move.

can anyone share how to adjust the tightness of this lever??

If it moves like that most likely its damaged from a crash. No adjustment like the freeplay
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

spencerlrsn

• View Profile
Re: Rear Brake Lever
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 04:25:58 AM »
If it moves like that most likely its damaged from a crash. No adjustment like the freeplay

man thats disappointing to hear

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()