Author Topic: Please Help!! Headlight HELL!! 50cc 2t, headlights only on while idling  (Read 804 times)

jboutross

• View Profile
[/IMG]All of a sudden, no lights!! Only on while idlin, I've read forum after forum, about to lose my mind!! I've replaced the battery, headlights, position lights, spark plugs. If its my light control module then how EXACTLY do i bypass?? I am the 3rd owner of this scooter and the previous owner didnt know what all had been done to it, my top speed right now is about 48mph downhill so i know something has been done to it

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

jboutross

• View Profile
[/IMG]All of a sudden, no lights!! Only on while idlin, I've read forum after forum, about to lose my mind!! I've replaced the battery, headlights, position lights, spark plugs. If its my light control module then how EXACTLY do i bypass?? I am the 3rd owner of this scooter and the previous owner didnt know what all had been done to it, my top speed right now is about 48mph downhill so i know something has been done to it

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Put a voltage meter on your battery, and post the voltage at idle, and then rev it until the light goes out, and post that voltage.

It could be the voltage regulator, stator, or the LCM. The LCM has 4 wires. You just jump the same colors together to bypass it. (pull the LCM out before jumping the wires.)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()