Author Topic: Kymco agility rs 50cc 4t CDI wire cuttting?  (Read 1367 times)

Andreeh00

• Kymco Agility RS 50 4s
    • View Profile
Kymco agility rs 50cc 4t CDI wire cuttting?
« on: June 28, 2015, 04:03:07 PM »
My friend told me that its possible to disable the RPM restriction by cutting one of the wire's, purple one if i remember right.

So does anyone have any experience with this? Ive see pepole cut the CDI from the end with a hacksaw but im not too keen on doing that, so is it possible to just cut one of the wires? :P

scooterdad2324

• View Profile
Re: Kymco agility rs 50cc 4t CDI wire cuttting?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »
My friend told me that its possible to disable the RPM restriction by cutting one of the wire's, purple one if i remember right.

So does anyone have any experience with this? Ive see pepole cut the CDI from the end with a hacksaw but im not too keen on doing that, so is it possible to just cut one of the wires? [emoji14]
Not sure about the wire. I cut the end of my cdi with a hacksaw and it worked perfectly. There are some you tube videos that can help with this. That's what I did and I'm glad I did[emoji1]

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Andreeh00

• Kymco Agility RS 50 4s
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 05:45:29 PM »
But is it really safe? I have watched some Youtube videos about it and in the comments people are saying that their agility wont start anymore or they get some other electrical issues?

And what year is ur Kymco agility?

scooterdad2324

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 07:33:18 PM »
But is it really safe? I have watched some Youtube videos about it and in the comments people are saying that their agility wont start anymore or they get some other electrical issues?

And what year is ur Kymco agility?
The local mechanic told me it was safe and my scooter is a 2011 agility 50cc

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()