Author Topic: a little help please (part)  (Read 1105 times)

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
a little help please (part)
« on: July 21, 2015, 04:02:07 PM »
I have a GTI300. When it was new,  I lost the little chrome looking shield off my exhaust.
The same one that others have lost. Assume they get loose because of expansion and contraction of the exhaust pipe. It is about 4-5 inches long and is for cosmetic purposes only.
I would like to order a new one.
Problem is: I cannot find a part number for it. I have the owners manual and service manual. They show a picture of it but, no part number.
Does anyone know the part number for this small shield?.
thanks boo

Long squiggly arrow points to small shield.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:25:19 PM by boo »
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: a little help please (part)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 04:38:20 PM »
Looks like there are two covering the header, and one on the muffler canister itself. Which one are you looking for, looks like the header ones are about $60 each. I can get you it but would need to be ordered from Kymco Warehouse in NC.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

boo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 08:40:40 PM »
Looks like there are two covering the header, and one on the muffler canister itself. Which one are you looking for, looks like the header ones are about $60 each. I can get you it but would need to be ordered from Kymco Warehouse in NC.

I'll post a picture soon. Thanks
300GTI black

mrmike

• Syuracuse, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 11:52:05 PM »
  Boo

Go to the Kymcopartsmonster.com site. Bring up the exhaust diagram for the GTI300. I believe you are looking for item #18325 (protector exhaust). If that is the correct part it gives a part # and the cost is about $42.00
Blue '23 People S 150i ABS  Moto Discovery GPS bar, Shad SH33 top case, Iridium spark plug, Black reflective graphics, Battery Tender ring terminal cable, LED tag light.         
Past rides- '73 Honda 450, '00 Harley Softail Deuce, '10 Kymco People 150, '12 Kymco GTI 300, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i ABS

boo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 01:25:08 PM »
  Boo

Go to the Kymcopartsmonster.com site. Bring up the exhaust diagram for the GTI300. I believe you are looking for item #18325 (protector exhaust). If that is the correct part it gives a part # and the cost is about $42.00

Thanks mrmike. I'll take a look.
300GTI black

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()