Author Topic: Sad news  (Read 1529 times)

scooterdad2324

• View Profile
Sad news
« on: July 26, 2015, 02:12:37 AM »
Well folks as of today the 2011 agility 50 cc has a new owner. My son sold it to a lady that really needed some transportation to and from her job to support her and her little girl. She didn't have a vehicle so my son willingly sacrifice his scooter to help her out. Of course he made out pretty good for getting $650 dollars for it. [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

scooterdad2324

• View Profile
Re: Sad news
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:26:24 PM »
Now looking for him another one so we can build it together and have him back out there scooting around again instead of riding on the back of mine. Lol

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:45:52 AM »
Craigs List. I put it in the other thread...

For simple transport you can beat the plastics off, and make a seat from plywood or whatever.  The original seat foam, and cover are good downers for parts.

I enjoy my stripped down 4t more than any other bike I've ridden. I think I have spent twelve cents on building it, 4-5 years ago. No really I have about 300 bucks in it over 4-5 years. 2 cranks, and a big bore kit/exhaust from FleaBay. Oh... 2 CDI's, 2 carbs., and four tires.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

scooterdad2324

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:13:28 AM »
Dang I like it that would be awesome to start with

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 02:31:00 AM »
This is how it started life... A 2005 Verucci fs cruiser.

I had so many wiring problems that eventually I tore off the body, and cut off all the mounting tabs. Now it takes five minutes to strip the engine out, or around 2 minutes to adjust the valves. There is a simple toggle switch for ignition, and everything is wired direct to the rectifier. Bike on, lights on. Bike off, lights off.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:36:17 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

scooterdad2324

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:17:22 AM »
Pretty smart I like that. Back to the basics

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()