Author Topic: Re Instaling gas tank after re spray with right fuel conections.  (Read 1134 times)

tgibbs

• View Profile
Re Instaling gas tank after re spray with right fuel conections.
« on: December 09, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
Hi there Sorry for the bad English i am Swiss.....hahah. I just had my Venox re sprayed and had to tack off all the plastic covers and gas tank. The problem is that i put the part pack on and the gas tank fitted back all the plastic hoses but one that i cant seem to know where it goes ( under tank is a sort of valve a big hose come out of this and a small one Vacuum Tube) were do i fit the Vacuum Tube. 2nd problem is that i wont start up i hade to empty gas tank and have now filed it up again but still wont start when i hit the ignition. :-[ :-[ :'( :'( ??? ???

Shaka

• View Profile
Re: Re Instaling gas tank after re spray with right fuel conections.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »
I'm not familiar with your particular engine, but the vacuum line is usually either connected to the carb or a nipple on the intake manifold.  You probably couldn't get it to start because your weren't getting fuel to the carb.  That vacuum line opens up the valve to allow fuel to flow through the larger hose from the valve to the carb.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()