Author Topic: Good source for super 8 parts? Parts shared between models/brands?  (Read 591 times)

supremekizzle

• View Profile
Just bought a 2009 Super 8 150 woo hoo. However, I need to source parts for "just in case." So, anyone know who makes the engine/drive train? Are any of the parts shared accross the other Kymco lines and/or other manufactures? What is the engine model called on the 2009 Super 8 150? Finally, what is a good online store for Kymco parts? Thanks for any help!!!

slug50

• View Profile
Re: Good source for super 8 parts? Parts shared between models/brands?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 05:52:40 AM »
I have a People and have had trouble getting Kymco parts for several yrs now online. I recently found that I could just message BettinANDlosing here on this website and order the parts with not hassle or ripoffs. He runs a dealership repair service up in the Northwest, Oregon I think, but he will treat you right that is for sure.

supremekizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »
I have a People and have had trouble getting Kymco parts for several yrs now online. I recently found that I could just message BettinANDlosing here on this website and order the parts with not hassle or ripoffs. He runs a dealership repair service up in the Northwest, Oregon I think, but he will treat you right that is for sure.

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know if the super 8 uses a gy6?

supremekizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 01:21:55 AM »
Anyone? I want to do a tune up. Is this a gy6??? Thanks

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()