Author Topic: Desrestrict cdi kymco agility 50 4T PORTUGAL!!!  (Read 5443 times)

kymcoking

• View Profile
Desrestrict cdi kymco agility 50 4T PORTUGAL!!!
« on: December 14, 2009, 02:53:56 AM »
Hello. Thanks for this great forum.
Well my kymco agility 50 really kicks my ass!
the max speed is 34.18mph!!! :-X :-X :-X
well i see here on forum many tips to desrestrict the cdi of them but have diferents ways on  some models ex 2008.

some pics:

thanks a lot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Desrestrict cdi kymco agility 50 4T PORTUGAL!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 03:57:55 AM »
Very sharp looking in black! Is that a 2 stroke or 4?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

kymcoking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 01:38:00 AM »
Very sharp looking in black! Is that a 2 stroke or 4?

is 4 stroke

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »
You should have the "loop" in the cdi that can be cut with a 45 degree cut in the opposite end of the "box" Search cdi mods in the forum using Key words, and you will find the method to "fix" yours. Wordslinger has posted the de-restriction for your cdi. As an alternative you can contact SUITAI directly. They will program a cdi for you, and it is the factory original! The song remains the same "Sharp looking Scoot."
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

dirtyd

• View Profile
    • Scooter Invasion
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »
I see you have two extra lights on the front.  Are those aftermarket lights, or is that a different model agility?  My agility doesn't have those!  I like the looks of them!
Daniel
----------------------
'06 SYM Jet Euro X 50
'09 Agility 50

kymcoking

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 01:11:59 AM »
You should have the "loop" in the cdi that can be cut with a 45 degree cut in the opposite end of the "box" Search cdi mods in the forum using Key words, and you will find the method to "fix" yours. Wordslinger has posted the de-restriction for your cdi. As an alternative you can contact SUITAI directly. They will program a cdi for you, and it is the factory original! The song remains the same "Sharp looking Scoot."

Zombie thanks a lot man. i did the cut on cdi and guess what IT WORKS!!!!!!  more 7mph upiiiiiiiiiiiii

kymcoking

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:14:10 AM »
I see you have two extra lights on the front.  Are those aftermarket lights, or is that a different model agility?  My agility doesn't have those!  I like the looks of them!

well when i bought the scooter i buy it in second hand not 0km and comes with that. i dont know if are of origin

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 06:30:32 AM »
Great to hear! VROOOOOMMMMM! Dirtyd, Those are the factory blinkers. The whole world gets them (except for the U.S.) You can order them from Kymco though.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()