Author Topic: rear tire mod  (Read 3657 times)

pyro

• View Profile
rear tire mod
« on: October 29, 2015, 07:08:47 AM »
Does anyone know If the rear fat tire mod for a ruckus will work on my super 9 .I only mean the hub adadpter

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
Re: rear tire mod
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 04:36:51 PM »
Google is your friend!!!  Look at pictures,  look at your bike,  compare.  If the ruckus and the s9 wheels attached the same way,  maybe,  but I doubt it.  The lc s9 has the rear disc that makes the setup different. 
If you're hell bent to do this stretch crap,  get a gy6, like someone else already suggested.  The super 9 doesn't deserve to be humiliated  and wasn't meant to be.  Hell,  if you were close enough I'd trade you several gy6 for your super 9.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

pyro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 05:30:57 PM »
You seem pissed at what I want do if you don't like the idea pleas don't be rude and just don't replay to my post I'm posting for info not for rude comments If you don't have any info to help my question just stay off my post cause iv already cheaked google and it very hard to find anything g on the super 9

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 10:30:43 PM »
I sincerely apologize,  I shouldn't have said that or been on a forum in the mood I was in. I also had to apologize to my brother and my girlfriend earlier for my mood,  lol.
Best of luck,  I'm still interested in seeing how it will look once you get where you're going. 

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 10:40:45 PM »
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=82213

This might help you in the long run,  I can't tell by the pictures if the bit would bolt on easily.

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 10:43:23 PM »
Actually,  that's for one with a rear drum brake.  If you can find one for disc and it matches the axle size then it should work fine!

TheAmishSasquatch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 01:22:35 AM »
Bring your bike to me, pay for the parts required and I'll do the whole thing for you. It'll take me a week with my current schedule, but it'll be completed in a top notch fashion. Can even widen the stock rear steel wheel to fit a wide tire.  I'm a former welder/fabricator turned aircraft mechanic.

pyro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 02:44:12 AM »
Sorry I was an ass back to you and thank you for your help I will post a pick of a super 8 that gave me the idea to do it to my scooter I always want say bike cause I have a motorcycle to lol

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 01:00:37 PM »
Bring your bike to me, pay for the parts required and I'll do the whole thing for you. It'll take me a week with my current schedule, but it'll be completed in a top notch fashion. Can even widen the stock rear steel wheel to fit a wide tire.  I'm a former welder/fabricator turned aircraft mechanic.
Don't lie,  you dabble in the dark scooter arts...

TheAmishSasquatch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 01:03:14 PM »
It would be next to impossible for me to make a kit w/o the bike actually here to work on. It would not be very difficult at all for you to fabricate the brackets and extension your self.  If I have the time, per g as I can make some rough sketches and dimensions of what'd you'd need to make. I simply do not have the resources to procure the materials needed to build a full kit and then sell it to you. I would be willing to do just that though.

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
Sorry I was an ass back to you and thank you for your help I will post a pick of a super 8 that gave me the idea to do it to my scooter I always want say bike cause I have a motorcycle to lol
No worries,  life goes on. 
A suggestion,  there may be people on either the ruckus forums or 49ccscoot forums that would be able to put in their knowledge.  The 49ccscoot forums have a lot more traffic with a lot of knowledgeable people.

chaz35

• old guy
    • View Profile
1st and 2nd usually have an unfair advantage.  3rd is usually the best, can learn the most from.  paraphrased from Don Quixote, over 400 years ago, still true today

TheAmishSasquatch

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 12:06:23 AM »
Wow. Looks great!! Not a big fan of S8 styling,  but that low stretched 8 looks nice!

pyro

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 05:08:11 AM »
Yea that's where I got the idea from how did you post that pic I kept trying to post to show and it told me the file was to big

Triesandluth

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 05:16:29 AM »
Those 14 inch wheels really help that look

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()