Author Topic: Rear light ;)  (Read 648 times)

DutchRider

• View Profile
Rear light ;)
« on: November 21, 2015, 01:38:45 PM »
Hey guys,

I have a Kymco DJ50S now for one year and i hate my rearlight. I think it's t0o red with those ugly lines in it so i want to change him. But i searched alot at google and other websites all over the world but can't find a cool rear light for my scooter... Not even 1!

It is the same light as a kymco agility.
Do you know if there is a website with  the not official rearlight for a kymco agility?

Tyy,

Bram ( Sorry for my not perfect english, dutchmen here :P )

blue

• View Profile
Re: Rear light ;)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 01:52:56 AM »
Go with a l.e.d. set up.

DutchRider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 09:42:12 AM »
You mean that i can only change the lights from halogeen -> led? Are there no other rear lights?

Mr. Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 10:54:34 AM »
Hey Bram. I doubt if there is a replacement light for your Kymco. I do have a suggestion about what you can do to make your tail light look better. Consider adding a small LED light bar on the back of your scooter under the tail light or where your tag bracket is located. There is one that I have that has the lights that travel back and forth as you ride and they flash when you apply the brakes. It would be a much simpler solution to a cosmetic issue. Here is the link to the one I got. Hope it helps.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002U2D8JG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
2009 Kymco People 150
1993 Honda Helix

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()