Author Topic: Hi folks from Glasgow in Scotland  (Read 4274 times)

BILL

• View Profile
Re: Hi folks from Glasgow in Scotland
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 11:50:39 PM »
Hi Guys and thanks for your comments.

Not been on for a while as iv'e been busy working and been on holiday to Morroco (dont go)

Well the bike has been behaving and I'm still lovin it, although i got the urge for more power some days it tells me that'll do for know especially with the volume of traffic here all the time.

Never mind the Harleys the Venox although a 250 mid range is enough for Todays travelling if you want to live.

Harley is just a fashion status as far as i'm concerned (marketting item)

Venox is value for money for a nice mid range cruiser with appearance.

My prob is getting parts when i will need them , if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Hope yer 4th July celebs went well

Maybe going over to NJ NYC In August to see the cuzins, depends on workload

Nice to be back
See ye
Bill

TeamTEOR

• Off to The Edge Of Reality
    • View Profile
    • TeamTEOR
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 06:21:03 PM »
The faux fins are made of metal and there is really metal (aluminum) cylinders with huge jackets behind them. The bike also has 4 metal valves per cylinder in the aluminum metal head.

I wish they would start to use 4 valves in their other engines. I wonder why they have not yet.
Tom
Riding my Xciting 500 off to The Edge Of Reality

tony_dt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 02:50:45 AM »
I wish they would start to use 4 valves in their other engines. I wonder why they have not yet.
Tom

Tom,
I think that their 700 Myroad will. Of course I haven't heard anything about the Myroad in a while.

The Kymco 250 singles are much like the Honda Reflex motor. Stone reliable design. I think that 4 stainless steel valves would be a fine update though.

Bill,
Glad to hear your still liking the bike. To me the bike has just enough power. Just enough to have a good time but not enough to get in serious trouble.
Why does a cruiser need to go over 85 anyway? 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()