Author Topic: is it just me  (Read 909 times)

Dark13

• View Profile
is it just me
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:49:25 PM »
or does it seem like they make doing the most simplest things unnecessarily difficult?
proud owner of a 2009 kymco agility 50

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
Re: is it just me
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 11:56:45 PM »
Who are "they," and what are you talking about?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 12:50:26 AM »
You know who... Them! The people who worry sooooo much about US. To them we are they, to us they are them. Those guys. By the way there is a killer party at the white house NEXT WEEK, Obama is thinking about making it the BOMB! Hope he has his brain wrapped around the Alkida situation. I think they will be looking Just a little harder now. You now, THEM. Next post from Federal prison........ MMmmmnnnnn Cinnamon!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Dark13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 01:04:01 PM »
oh im sorry i mean kymco

like i broke my turn signal and to replace it i have to take both signal brackets off and take the handle bar apart then i have to take apart the turn signal in question just to replace it

you would think that they(meaning the people that designed the scooter) would have thought maybe we should have the wires for the turn signal easy to access in case it needs to be repaired?
proud owner of a 2009 kymco agility 50

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()