Author Topic: kymcoforum VS Scooterinvasion  (Read 2198 times)

Kimcofan

• View Profile
kymcoforum VS Scooterinvasion
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:19:32 AM »
Well this forum is a whole lot more interesting then scooter invasion, but scooter invasion is somewhat more informative.  Both great forums, but I kind of enjoy this one better!!! I feel like im not the dumbest kid in the class here, while there I feel a little behind!!! 
 :D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: kymcoforum VS Scooterinvasion
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:34:47 AM »
It's a litte difficult to have a laugh on invasion. There are some AMAZING machines that have been created around that site, and the tallent that is shared there does not really have time to waste on typing words like MMMMMmmmmm... There's no such thing as a stupid question!   MMMMmmmm KYMCO!   
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
...scooterinvasion is an awesome forum...

..the guys there are into supin' 'm up...that's great!!

..when I get me a scoot that's just for tuning and suping, i'll probably speend a bit more time there...

..however, my A50 is my only means of transportation...i cannot afford to take it off the road for even a clp days...

..thus i hang out here at home...with all my KymcoForum.com family...

..i like it just fine that way, and my knowledge has increased 100-fold since my arrival in July...

..wouldn't trade this forum for the world...

peace

!!!MASS IRIDIUM!!!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 07:54:18 PM by wordslinger »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 10:11:58 PM »
Scooterinvasion rocks.

Kymcoforum rocks.

The members of each make them it awesome, really glad you guys like it here. It really is an extraordinarily friendly board.

Everyone has a place on the web. If they don't they can make their own for < $100 per year and lots of hard work, gotta love it! :D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 01:17:34 AM »
Wait a minute! What? An ISP for less than a buck a year? Where is that forum? WWOO WWOO WWOO Abandon ship... Repeat... Abandon ship! Thanks for the LOVE skadmo!!! Hey I almost forgot... Do you want a Doguppy?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 01:30:15 AM »
What's a doguppy? Does it have 2 wheels?

Bluehost.com
godaddy
dreamhost.com

the list goes on. But stay the course! :D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 01:46:31 AM »
It's one of the puppys I was offering to ALL on this site. I must be a Jacka$$ if I didn't offer the host one!?! They aren't cute puppies anymore. They are Doguppies! How bout it??? They are ssssooooo ccccccccute! If you want to make them 2 wheelers, I bet Invasion will have a "map". Never mind I will ship one out tomorrow. Please post back to let us all know what you named him! Ps... His name is Nancy Pants.  Pss. Jacka$$ out!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »
...HIS...?? name is Nancy Pants???

...poor dogpuppy...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 05:20:53 AM »
He still loves me though!. You wouldn't want to know all the animal names in my house. I generally don't name them. My friends kids, grand kids ect. usually name them for me.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »
He still loves me though!. You wouldn't want to know all the animal names in my house. I generally don't name them. My friends kids, grand kids ect. usually name them for me.

One of my three cats has a Klingon name, the other is called Sister, the third is The Clone (looks the same as her mother).

I had before a cat that was called Rabbit!!! :)
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()