Author Topic: My Super 9s  (Read 2497 times)

kurt

• View Profile
My Super 9s
« on: May 01, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »
Had it about 3 weeks, first road bike as i am turning 16 in a few months. Tops out at about 50mph with the racing exhaust, what other small ish modifications can i do?

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My Super 9s
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 03:15:28 AM »
Hey kurt, congrats on the super 9!  And welcome to the forum!  Wish I could help you with the tuning.  Hopefully someone else around here can help.

2hd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 01:24:04 AM »
Hey Kurt,

What exhaust did you get? And what weight rollers did you use? Is your S9 liquid-cooled or air-cooled?

Some (fairly) easy mods you could do would be to install a Malossi variator and, if you have a lot of hills in your area, a Malossi torque drive.

Are you in the UK? I'm not sure what the laws are these days (I've been out of the country for the past ten years!) but later on you might want to install a 72cc big bore kit, bigger carb, and air filter.

lcompeau

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
Hey man nice bike. I just got mine as well. Sunday as a matter of fact. Have fun with it.

Lee

" border="0

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 12:27:58 AM »
 :D---WHY BUY A BIG BORE KIT(70CC TO REPLACE A 49CC)THERE HAS TO BE AN EASY WAY--I HEAR OF A BOSS AND EXHAUST
ALL STOCK

Dawsman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 02:53:53 AM »
you must replace the stock tires! they suck. try some pirelli sl 36's. they will bring out the best of you s9. love the blue! kd

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 02:28:47 PM »
Awsome scoot!!! Look through the older posts using the search feature keying super 9's. the variator is the first place to start, the cdi can be de-restricted (depending on where the scoot was marketed for). Larger tires help w/ top end. W/ the "race" pipe you can replace the air box w/ a full flow filter, and re-jet the carb a few steps. There is alot of info in this forum so sit down w/ a cup o coffee, and read till your fingers bleed.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()