Author Topic: my zx50 issues  (Read 108324 times)

art

• View Profile
Re: my zx50 issues
« Reply #465 on: June 22, 2010, 03:10:16 AM »
Hey bat My guy was a bit too meticulous,Glad he's a pro,but shouldn,t be that hard I seen the work It was very minor But he was not familiur with the engine so he did the right thing.Now he knows and can do it without all the drama.(Don't tell him you don't need it right away)  ;D
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 22, 2010, 03:20:26 AM »
well sh**, good luck homie, dont know how much smoke you got going on...mine smokes, but not a freight  train...lmao.......well this guy here has a hot rod shop, so idk if he even oknows, id say so tho...have to make sure when also, so he dont keep it for days an days...lmao..id like it to be about an hr deal...hey art, you need to holla at slinger about your carbs...seen he asked in another thread about em...
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 22, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »
Hey, Slinger, don't worry about them guiltys at the lights,,, youll smoke em. lol. All the best with your maiden voyage.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:40:20 AM by sidthesloth »
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2010, 12:05:24 AM »
...yup..i'm smoking just about everything off the line!!!

..tops out at 45mph indicated...flat land..downhill..uphill...

..UPHILL!!!..doesn't drop speed like my guilty does...so that tells me it has power, just needs a bit of cvt tweakin'..

..coaxed it to about 47 down a very steep hill one time, and it didn't sound like it was very pleased with me doing so...

..so, imma look in the cvt...see what i've got goin' on in there..haven't even opened it yet...

..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2010, 01:16:08 AM »
Thats bloody amazing if it doesnt drop speed uphill. With the stock cyl. in mine, at top speed she would sound like a whirr, just overdoing it.
Sounds like you are going to have a ball with this one.
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2010, 01:19:45 AM »
..i love it already...

..i've been trying to get just that outta my guilty all along....the uphill sustain....

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 23, 2010, 01:22:30 AM »
..oh, and it's stopped the freight train thin too...

..choo-choo no more baby!!

;D

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 24, 2010, 01:34:13 PM »
daaannng, i want something that doesnt have that uphill drag...lmao    sounds like you may be on to something..   anyway, an update on my next ordeal:...  i havent gotten my head done yet, thought was going to happen but says he has to finish other first, so i have to wait bout 10 days and hell do the head AND exhaust that eve. and i get back next a.m! sounds good to me,(that way I dont have to worry bout being correct,mike knows how..lmao)+(the price..whew).that way i wont have any down time either. need to change sumthin in cvt but thought bout waiting since i will have to do it all over again anyway..lmao.. maybe i can be in the over 50 club (consistantly)then..lmao(fingers crossed)..
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

art

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 24, 2010, 04:10:21 PM »
That should do and you'll get there quik too.deffinetly wait on you cvt,it will change now running 8g on the stock people.I know you don't want to hear this,but might have to go bigger on the jets too  :o

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 24, 2010, 04:31:31 PM »
what up??  yeah, i sure hope there is a big difference from now, i hate i have to wait another week, buuuuuuut, what can you do?(feel safer waiting..lmao)   oh crap, you had to mention those jets didnt you?!?!?..lmao  if so maybe it wont be as bad this go around..lmao.(if i have the right size bit too)...
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

art

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »
You should be an expert on those jets by now.I'm running a #115 main and its too lean! Might be looking for some bits today myself.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 27, 2010, 03:59:58 AM »
I'm closer to 150 on the main. It was a 144, and is opened to?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

art

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 27, 2010, 04:06:52 PM »
Ya the stock carb is a pain but I'm determined to go as for as possible to keep this build on the cheap side.

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2010, 04:10:42 PM »
wow, somebody is alive around here...lmao...went riding this weekend, man i lost 3-4-5mph sunday..guess its all the humidity, heat...i keep thinking back when i first started and even went faster than i do now, lost total of 3-5mph after modding...crazy sh** there, now i know what shaka keep speaking of by only getting that 45-47...sh**!!!(ill get that back next week!! hooah!! (i guess/freaking hope)).    lmao, i feel ya there art..cheap is good.. id like a bigger carb i think... it feels like my carb still has a bit inside somewhere, something does..lmao  just have to wait till this time next week.!!   ;D  sqiush/exhaust.. dying to see the difference already!!!!!.....
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »
well its thurs now..i have planned the engine work for monday, so now im getting nervous bout it..lmao.. do want to recap i guess cuz it will be dead in here this weekend..lmao..so i want a .035in/.090mm squish?? ideal setting?? on the exhaust part, just the outside side of the exhaust and not near inside towards piston, correct?.... still havent found a bit inbetween my sizes for a future rejettin..lmao kindof hope i do have to, may get more out..lmao...    hey art, i found your thread,lmao..big ass site aroung here...lmao     hows your new project working?? i was told about a built ppl 50 the other day for 800$ but i dont have it.  :'( :'( :'(   ::) ::)
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()