Author Topic: Sliders in my P250  (Read 5486 times)

topaz6turbo

• View Profile
Re: Sliders in my P250
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 03:52:32 AM »
I too made the same mistake with the sliders and initially installed them incorrectly. It was only when I got my Dr Pulley variator I realised they were in wrong, and the difference was night and day. Love the sliders, just gotta get em in the right way!
Holty

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 04:13:42 AM »
The kit size really makes no difference. It mostlt depends on where the most efficient power is made in the rpm range. The rollers are to match that range.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

TechGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 11:38:48 PM »
Long riding test this weekend.  I CRUISED at 80 MPH indicated for hours during my 800+ mile weekend trek. 

Killed my exhaust pipe (see postings) but I had a great time.  So... I had a long LOUD weekend ride.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 02:36:07 AM »
You know w/ all the technical aspects I forgot to say kudos to you for the long ride. Must have been a real test on the back(side)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

TechGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 05:50:36 AM »
You know w/ all the technical aspects I forgot to say kudos to you for the long ride. Must have been a real test on the back(side)

I have been off the bike for 24 hours now... I can still feel my tail bone hurt... after a 20 oz, 13% alcohol, very tasty, kosher Jewbelation beer.  It was the color of the oil I took out the bike the night before my weekend ride. I had it in a taste test at BevMo.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 02:32:16 AM »
MMMmmmmm Beer...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 04:01:21 PM »
I have been off the bike for 24 hours now... I can still feel my tail bone hurt... after a 20 oz, 13% alcohol, very tasty, kosher Jewbelation beer.  It was the color of the oil I took out the bike the night before my weekend ride. I had it in a taste test at BevMo.

..kosher beer???

..i dont get it...

??? ;D
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

TechGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 05:25:45 PM »
It was brewed under the supervision of a Rabbi and meets the kosher standards for cleanliness and purity.  Apparently the addition of barley changes the rules for beer and when it can be consumed. Most beers are Kosher but some are not.  The rules are different during Passover.

see http://www.kashrut.com/articles/alcohol/ for more.

I do not keep Kosher (being Christian) but many in the world do and it made for mighty fine beer. 

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 01:08:30 AM »
I'm Irish Catholic... Born and raised in New York! As long as it's got booze in it...It's clean!!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()