Author Topic: Agility 125 R16 exhaust  (Read 9321 times)

jeeves

• Dubrovnik, Croatia
    • View Profile
Re: Agility 125 R16 exhaust
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 06:14:22 AM »
Those gaskets are just fine. It is the same type as about 90% of all exhausts use. I was real happy yo see you could fit the Mich. 140/70-16. Several older posts were asking about those tires fitting the Ag., and you supplied the answer for them. I think the easiest way to be sure where the leak is would be to center stand the scoot, and have someone else rev it a little so you can listen to the source.

Good! I'll order the gaskets!
I'll take a few pictures of my tires today, and open a new thread (or continue a old one?) , since this one is (was) about the exhaust.

Agility City 125

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 10:16:00 PM »
Yeah I think a new thread. Alot of good info gets lost in some of these threads.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

jeeves

• Dubrovnik, Croatia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
Does anyone know it the Tecnigas exhaust for Agility 125 can fit the Agility City 125?

On the official Tecnigas site LINK under "Select model" option is only Agility City 4T.
Does that mean that the 50, 125 and 150 4T model use the same exhaust??? 
It looks like a solid, (but not as good looking as the OEM exhaust) for a relatively fair price. eBay link

Does anyone have a Tecnigas exhaust on their Agility or Agility City?
Agility City 125

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()