Author Topic: 100 cc kit waiting for it  (Read 3548 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 cc kit waiting for it
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 12:12:16 AM »
He's been pushing it home since saturday!  Just messi'n w/ you sticlistul
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »
...dang z, you know how crappy his roads are...

..hope he didn fall inna hole...........
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 02:44:13 AM »
you mean instead of pushing he may be yelling for a bologna sandwich from a pot hole? Man I sure hope a Shepard or a Snake herder passes by on his way to market!  STUL... I'm sending help! Hang in there Bro!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

sticlistul

• Sex, Scoot and Rock 'n' Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 06:29:20 AM »
After a trip of 200km with a few palls who have this kit mounted ,I said no way to put that thing in my kymco ,the kit it's arrived but I think I don't even go to get it from mail office . The reasons are with that kit the engine is overheating (my palls need to stop at every 25 km or so ) the power was obvious but I'ts not worthing .One of my friends since he put that kit all pieces start to broke ,gears , variator ,strange noises from engine ... and I don't want troble .I'm glad beacouse I could see those kits at work (on chinese scoot with gy6 engines ) before I pay the money for it .I prefer to stay with stock engine and reach 45000km like slinger than put that thing in and do ...who knows 2000km and change all parts on that scoot... So I think It's better to dont look for cheap kit ( this one was 55$)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
It sounds like the same situation as sidthesloth. His kit would have put his scoot in the junk pile if he didn't know how to look for the problems. I say it all the time... There are 2 types of kits out there. The High Quality/dollar kits that do work well, and the Inexpensive low quality "Knock off's" that do not work well. You have to spend $'s to make power. There is just no other way. If you still want to kit later on. expect to pay around 700-1000 dollars complete. You will have a more powerfull scoot that will last for years. 100-300 $'s will get you a hour or two around the yard.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »
...let me just say, stic....i'm glad ur backing out....maybe you can get your money back..

..you've made the right decision brother.....

peace

sticlistul

• Sex, Scoot and Rock 'n' Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 06:54:56 AM »
Thats the nice part I didn't pick it up from the mail (here in roumania you pay the package when you pick it up from mail ) and it wil go back to the shop...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 10:50:45 AM »
...wow...c.o.d. ......

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()