Author Topic: Thought's and ideas  (Read 2683 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Thought's and ideas
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 03:45:13 AM »
  I've got the Yager and she's is stable up to 60mph and will go up to 70mph but I prefer to ride her at 55mph when on the highway and try not to pass 7000rpm, redline happens at 8 grand. I would ride where you are most comfortable at the speeds which suit you and your ability best. ;) Be safe out there.
  I think I lost you Inferno. Long winded way of agreeing w/ your post, posting a response to Syl
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 02:15:53 PM »
Are the Peoples S 250, 2010 on the market yet? Sounds like this would have been the way to go??

Not anymore, it`s S300i now.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

InfernoST

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 07:50:55 PM »
  I think I lost you Inferno. Long winded way of agreeing w/ your post, posting a response to Syl

Oh, Okay thanks for clearing that up for me. :)
-Keith-

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
Met a friend of mine today running a small scooter that looked like a Vespa was wasn't. H told me it was 150 cc and further he had his boy on and we joined in a nice local ride. He is a Vietnam Vet as I am a peace time vet who was scheduled for Nam but wasn't called up. For the vet's out there, I was in a Combat MP Company and a Garrison MP Company in Germany. Further, I was a proud protector and guard for the late Audie Murphy along with my partener MP from Cedar Rapids. The Vietnam Vet (Dave) told me on his last trip to Vietnam several weeks ago, all bikes and scooters had 16 inch or so wheels. At a park, we met another scooter rooter who had a 500 cc and was very happy with it. He never gave tire sizse a thought when purchasing. He said he had a 125 cc prior and was scared to death getting on most roads being he is a 200 lb + 6'er  I E-Mailed the owner from where I purchased my Peoples S 200 from asking if he could give me a good deal on mine trading it in. I have but 375 miles on it and keep it well cleaned and Polished. I would like to get the new 2010 Peoples S 250....hopefully. My 200 is only 163 cc vs the 250 will be 249cc. The dealer never told me that, I thought it was 200 cc..damn.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()