Author Topic: It's Time to Deal  (Read 4733 times)

OldGuy

• View Profile
It's Time to Deal
« on: June 03, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you give for your Grand Vista out the door? What, if anything did you get with the deal?

If all goes as planned, I'll be ready to get down to serious negotiations with my dealer by the end of this week. :D
OldGuy
Wanna be GrandVista rider

Inside every old person is a young person wondering,
"What the heck happened?"

michiman

• View Profile
Re: It's Time to Deal
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 02:26:06 PM »
I purchased out the door an 07 model for $3710.00.  This was brand new just last years model.

lisa d.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 07:28:40 AM »
Where or how can I find a good price on a GV 250? San Antonio dealers say there are no 2007s available and they are standing by their out the door price of $5200.00 to $5400.00. Seems steep to me.

OldGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
Where or how can I find a good price on a GV 250? San Antonio dealers say there are no 2007s available and they are standing by their out the door price of $5200.00 to $5400.00. Seems steep to me.
Sounds steep to me too. TJ's Cycles here in Austin, Texas has several on the floor tagged for $4300, and I can highly recommend them. I'm hoping to get it for less of course.

http://www.tjs-cycle.com/

Austin to San Antonio would make a nice "get used to my new scoot" ride. ;)
OldGuy

scooterman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 10:41:16 PM »
Sounds steep to me too. TJ's Cycles here in Austin, Texas has several on the floor tagged for $4300, and I can highly recommend them. I'm hoping to get it for less of course.

http://www.tjs-cycle.com/

Austin to San Antonio would make a nice "get used to my new scoot" ride. ;)
Old Guy I went to the dealer 2 days ago he offer me 4250 + tax I told him I will think about it he call me today and told me I can have it 4250 out the door but he only had white I want a red one I'm going to try for it . NYC and old guy do you have a zuma and is that a good price
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:43:31 PM by scooterman »

zodiac927

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 02:08:13 AM »
Way to go scooterman!  Got my Grandvista 09 here in South Dakota back in November and paid $4,700 out the door. Ouch!  :o  But I had ordered it back in August after trying to locate one starting in June.  NO and I mean nobody had em' at that time because of the 4.00 + gas prices.  Anyways, I'm ready this time around cause you know they're going to jack the price up again this summer, gas I mean.  And when they're paying at the pump I'll be riding the Black Hills and Badlands on this puppy.

OldGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »
NYC and old guy do you have a zuma and is that a good price
I sold my Yamaha Vino last month. Before the skyrocketing gas prices last year GV's were selling for around $3700 out-the-door and that included Kymco's offer of no interest for six months loans.

MSRP, according to the Kymco USA website is $4,399.

http://www.kymcousa.com/showroom/scooters/grandvista/index.html

Of course, it depends on the market where you are, but that doesn't sound like a great price to me. :-\
OldGuy

scooterman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 01:24:49 AM »
Old Guy i used to see you on the zuma fourm right .

OldGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 02:53:30 AM »
Yes.
OldGuy

scooterman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »
hey old guy which one u like better your yamaha or your kymco .

OldGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »
Still haven't gotten the GV. Bought OldGal a new (to her) pick-up. Just got through paying it off so I'm saving again. Sold the Vino just before Christmas. It needed another top end overhaul and was about 300 miles short of 20,000 on the clock. I really wanted to see 20K, but...  I sure miss it though. :'(

Hopefully a new Grand Vista within 6 months. :-[
OldGuy

fmath1937

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
Hi Old Guy...got my first GV an 08 up in Michigan last year for $4200 and had to sell it when we moved to Mississippi as no dealer here.  Well of course after moving a new dealer opened up  and I got my 09 GV in red and paid $4300 including tax and they even delivered it to the subdivision where I live.  Pretty good deal.  It is a great scooter but like the first one had to take the backrest off and got a good pad for the old fat butt and more room and comfort.  Great scoot.  Don't wait to long as life goes to fast.

Doug9678

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 06:19:45 AM »
Just picked up a 2010 GrandVista for $3800 out the door. Looks like i am getting a good deal!
2009 GrandVista 249cc
Amsoil 10w-40
Iridium Plug

salsphotography

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 10:26:34 PM »
I'm selling my Gv for 3000.00 here in san antonio. Its white with about 1400 miles on it, I bought it used ,but now I wanna get a Majesty or Burgman. Its listed on craigslist in san antonio texas
2007 White Kymco Grand Vista- San Antonio, Texas

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()