Author Topic: BP  (Read 19783 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: BP
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 03:22:48 AM »
The area here is mostly uneducated, and poor. I think you all know what I mean when I say "Paddle faster, I hear Banjo's" So it is a walk in the park for the Big City Lawyers. I could go out on a limb, and tell you guys more about life here, but I live here for now, and will bite my tongue. The point is If I don't tell the rest of you what kinda SOULESS BASTARDS this company is coming across as I could not live with myself. To think a few mill scattered about will potentially save the company from collapse, at the cost of one of the most fertile fishing grounds in the U.S. is purely evil in my humble opinion. The second bit is the sheep that are lining up for what just may prove to be the end of the life they have known for generations, in exchange for beer money! It really hurts my heart to see...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 03:26:12 AM »
I live right above the "O" in observed. Between the S&E is Alligator point. People that far away have been smelling oil for 2-3 weeks.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 03:35:16 AM »
..wow, man...i can relate to what you're talkin about..

..bp is going to lose it's ass eventually..hopefully..

..THIS IS NOT THE ONLY RIG WITH THESE TYPES OF ISSUES EITHER!!..

..what they're frantically doing with your neighbors is nothing more than trying to quietly reduce the number of ppl that can get involved in the inevitable class action and other various lawsuits...

..beer money...y' know, what is 5 grand to a man that makes his living and supports his wife and 3 kids from th' helm of his fishing boat....5 grand indeed...why don't they just go ahead and give every person in the US 5 grand...we're ALL going to feel the pain of their actions...in our billfolds and pocketbooks....

:-\
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 03:56:40 AM »
Now your talking! My area is 98% 20' oyster boats, as the previous generations have wiped out the shrimp, scallops, snapper, and, grouper. The Oystermen are on the verge of cleaning out their stock as well, and BP KNOWS THIS! It's like buying a bottle of MD 20/20 to get the local drunk to paint your house. I don't mean to offend, I'm just breaking it down the way I see it.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 04:03:18 AM »

I'm just breaking it down the way I see it.

..it's just human nature..no reflection on your opinion..there are different classes of people.. we ALL should know that...

..bp...i don't think they deserve capital letters in any context...wish i could change the "subject" to lower case...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 04:21:20 AM »
You always no how to break it down to the real slinger! RESPECT!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 02:39:37 AM »
...all you guys that live in the southeast been looking at your 10 day forcast???

..record high temps forcasted, and the JET STREAM is taking an unexpected sharp turn toward the northeast from Arizona toward New England....

..anybody wonder why???
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:21:00 AM by wordslinger »

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 03:20:27 AM »
..anybody wonder why???

Obviously because Al Gore is fat and lives in a mansion a few miles away from me.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2010, 03:22:14 AM »
...go over there and push him out a window into the heat...

..global warming indeed...

:'(

jprestonian

• View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 03:30:08 AM »
Yeah; sorry. That whole "Al Gore is fat" is an inside joke at other places I visit.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 03:33:56 AM »
...no, i get his ideas...

..but this is a whole nuther chapter...

..we're gonna see some serious heat this sumer...

..be prepared...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:35:56 AM by wordslinger »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2010, 01:31:15 AM »
Yeah; sorry. That whole "Al Gore is fat" is an inside joke at other places I visit.
WHAT OTHER PLACES! YOU SAID YOU LOVE US!

jprestonian

• View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2010, 05:24:09 AM »
Oh, I travel in many concentric circles. I was messaging an East German the night the Berlin Wall fell, 80-characters at a time. I've been quoted in major publications, and I don't mean "Letters to the Editor." It's good to have many interests.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2010, 06:51:03 AM »
MMMmmmmm PentHouse.......

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 07:11:09 AM »
Try to look up term "the shock doctrine" and read a bit on Milton Friedman, Chicago boys, "contractors" like Blackwater, the role of D. Cheney, disaster capitalism, war in Iraq, Catrina, Chile, ex. USSR, Poland and some other topics...
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()