Author Topic: BP  (Read 19787 times)

axy

• View Profile
Re: BP
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »
furthermore, i didnt start a NON SCOOT THREAD, IT WAS THERE, I JUST JOINED IN, so discuss that with someone else.......       yes in 1971-72 we came off the gold standard, and starting importing everything instead of producing, which was part of the plan, have everybody buy our money and wed quit being an exporter......   as far as the jobs leaving, not freedoms fault...its called greed!!!...they want more profit, so make it elsewhere.

But they are free to do so! It's their free will!

Never mind the fact that Larry will be left without job, home, and health insurance.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2010, 01:57:07 PM »
                                            I LIVE IN ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA...MY NAME IS LARRY WILSON....I LIVE AT 70 maynard rd, ENKA.. BLUE HOUSE AT TOP OF RD.... PLEASE DO IT!!!....... DO IT, DO IT!!!!

Well... it's general discussion forum and non-scooting topic, so I thought, what the hell...for giggles.

I'm My Own Grandpa (redneck inbreeding song)

;D ::) :P :-*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:15:13 PM by axy »
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2010, 04:12:35 PM »
i will be left without all those things because of higher taxes, out sourcing... why doesnt people want to WORK FOR WHAT THEY OWN!!!.... taking handouts from the federal government puts YOU in THIER pocket........    exactly, free will, wheres the free will if the government dictates all your moves and actions.....(one of my girls lives in cali, she cant even build a fire INSIDE her home(in the fireplace)unless the state says she can.. that is straight bull.. everybody has become dependant on the government for thier needs, in stead of getting up off that ass.                      you are correct: a general discussion topic, a bunch of topics are non scoot related......   fuuuunnnny with the song, ha.ha............ oh so a redneck NOW is someone that doesnt bow down, wants to earn thier way, pay for whats owned. wants the gov out of thier life, smaller gov.... i have been called MANY things but a rednecks never been one...RLMMFAO.. (tattooed freak, pierced freak, mother f***er, skinhead, etc).......
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »
i will be left without all those things because of higher taxes, out sourcing... why doesnt people want to WORK FOR WHAT THEY OWN!!!.... taking handouts from the federal government puts YOU in THIER pocket........    exactly, free will, wheres the free will if the government dictates all your moves and actions.....(one of my girls lives in cali, she cant even build a fire INSIDE her home(in the fireplace)unless the state says she can.. that is straight bull.. everybody has become dependant on the government for thier needs, in stead of getting up off that ass.                      you are correct: a general discussion topic, a bunch of topics are non scoot related......   fuuuunnnny with the song, ha.ha............ oh so a redneck NOW is someone that doesnt bow down, wants to earn thier way, pay for whats owned. wants the gov out of thier life, smaller gov.... i have been called MANY things but a rednecks never been one...RLMMFAO.. (tattooed freak, pierced freak, mother f***er, skinhead, etc).......

Hey, i did not call names, maybe "poorly informed". That's a fact, not name calling. :)
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2010, 06:48:03 PM »
what the hell...for giggles.

..rotflmao...

..good one axy!!

;D ;D ;D ;D
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2010, 10:55:52 PM »
Yes, here are some facts that have escaped our Fox News-watching friend.

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2010, 02:19:44 AM »
Hey, i did not call names, maybe "poorly informed". That's a fact, not name calling. :)
                          .... i tend to "read between the lines" as they say..... must say that some numbers are wrong over the disaster.... saw your factcheck, can say haven't looked at it before, but i shall return to view thier opinion further  but have you happpened to ever see "heritage foundation.org"??.. maybe you should look at what they have to say also.......  i see that we totally disagree on polictial views all across the board, and i guess probably one of the few things that we would ever agree on would be kymco!..
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

InfernoST

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2010, 02:22:28 AM »
Well... it's general discussion forum and non-scooting topic, so I thought, what the hell...for giggles.

I'm My Own Grandpa (redneck inbreeding song)

;D ::) :P :-*

That is priceless. LMAO.
-Keith-

InfernoST

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2010, 02:26:14 AM »
                          .... i tend to "read between the lines" as they say..... must say that some numbers are wrong over the disaster.... saw your factcheck, can say haven't looked at it before, but i shall return to view thier opinion further  but have you happpened to ever see "heritage foundation.org"??.. maybe you should look at what they have to say also.......  i see that we totally disagree on polictial views all across the board, and i guess probably one of the few things that we would ever agree on would be kymco!..

I guess you probably don't drink but the first cardinal sin in any bar or forum is discussing POLITICS (Of course unless you're on a forum for such bullsh**), so can we please get back to the topic and stop this crap!!!!!!!
-Keith-

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2010, 03:38:07 AM »
...bp sucks...

..there..back on topic....

;D

InfernoST

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2010, 10:39:44 AM »
It's about time. With all of this going on I find it amazing that people are still buying their products, I myself refuse too.
-Keith-

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
I guess you probably don't drink but the first cardinal sin in any bar or forum is discussing POLITICS (Of course unless you're on a forum for such bullsh**), so can we please get back to the topic and stop this crap!!!!!!!
                                                                        well then, yeah i do drink on occasion(not like before for sure), sure ill go for that, politics and religion are touchy subjects, BUUUUUT!!!!!!!
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2010, 12:20:24 PM »
It's about time. With all of this going on I find it amazing that people are still buying their products, I myself refuse too.
                                                                     thats good for you.... i have stopped and bought their gas, will continue to BUT everybody should(as i do) go to a hess or amoco and buy their fuel as they are a dying breed of the fuel that COMES FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!(no ethanol either).                i can only hope this left side here went out of their way when exxon f***ed up..probably not...... since everybody is so far left, why are you still riding???? start walking, do it for your cause!!!...      yep, i think the epa is partly to blame also, all those enviromental wackos
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2010, 01:43:55 PM »
i can only hope this left side here went out of their way when exxon f***ed up..probably not...... since everybody is so far left, why are you still riding

..batman, why don't you just shut the f*** up with your left and right sh**...

..this is my thread, and i will kill it if need be...dang.....

..i'm tired of your evelasting mouth, on something so off-topic, on my bp thread...

..don't mean any disrespect, but give it a f***ing rest dude...

..thank you very much...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:20:17 PM by wordslinger »

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2010, 02:18:22 PM »
It is impossible for consumer to "avoid" BP or any other major oil multinational's products.
If there are BP gas stations, you can avoid those, but still, oil that originates from BP's concessions or pojects is in almost all oil-based products, which is nowadays everything, from computers and pharmaceuticals to cars, various kinds of plastic products, fertilizers etc.
Furthermore, there is no "BP oil" or "Total oil", there are blends that are reference for trade, like West Texas intermediate, Russian REBCO, North Sea Brent Crude, Dubai crude or OPEC reference basket.

The world is unfortunately so globalized that calling to autarchy is technically impossible, with rare exceptions like North Korea (among the last ones, if not the last one, and even they have exchange with Russia, China and Syria...) Furthermore, ownership over oil companies is not national, but "multi" and "over and above" national, with significant percentage of ownership hidden and dubious (investment funds, hidden investors...)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:27:06 PM by axy »
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()