Author Topic: Replace review mirror bracket Downtown 200i  (Read 528 times)

julie cruz

• View Profile
Replace review mirror bracket Downtown 200i
« on: July 14, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
Hi all. i'm new. we just bought a Kymco Downtown 200i in a repo situation. it has a broken review mirror. The mirror is fine but the metal bracket attached to the bike has sheered off. These mirrors have the turn signal built into them. I just can find the bracket to replace anywhere. and it seems like an easy fix... any suggestions. the Bracket looks like it is made of pot metal. the threaded male on hte mirror itself is 10mm. We are actually going to turn this around and sell it right away, any suggestions as to where we can sell it in Orange County California? thanks everyone!

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Replace review mirror bracket Downtown 200i
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 04:45:12 PM »
Salvage yards for motorcycles were all over San Diego when I was restoring a 1955 BSA 650. I will bet they are all over Orange county and the greater LA basin. Don't know about scooters but if you strike out in your area try www.shopwest60cycle.com in Neosho, MO. Now, before you pass out, they are also a Kymco dealer and they ship anywhere in the US. They have several acres of motorcycles and scooters. They will probably ask you when you call, "Left or right?"

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

julie cruz

• View Profile
Re: Replace review mirror bracket Downtown 200i
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 12:58:56 PM »
Thank Carl! i'll give the MO guys a try.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()