Author Topic: Kymco Quannon 150 2010 starts up sometimes  (Read 1007 times)

Yoelq

• View Profile
Kymco Quannon 150 2010 starts up sometimes
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:19:01 AM »
So I recently bought this , and sometimes it starts and runs fine, but it only starts when I charge the battery fully. When it turned on it ran very well. After a day it no longer turns on. I have bought a new battery engine still doesn't turn on. :-\The lights do so it must be something else then.

When i try to turn it on it smells like gas, but the engine wont turn on. I'm thinking aobut changing the petcock valve

The owner left it lying there for a while maybe, any ideas of what the problem could be?
please help me.

//////SPANISH\\\\\

Así que me acaba de comprar esta , y  a veces se inicia y funciona muy bien , pero sólo se inicia  cuando se cambia la batería totalmente  . Cuando resultó en él corrió muy bien  . Después de un día en que  ya no se enciende  . He  comprar  un nuevo   batería  todavía no prende . : - \ Prende Las luces pero no prende el motor. que debe haber algo más a continuación .

El propietario lo dejó  allí por algun tiempo , tal vez, alguna idea de lo que podría ser el problema?ayuda me por favor.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:45:44 AM by Yoelq »

Haarek

• View Profile
Re: Kymco Quannon 150 2010 starts up sometimes
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 09:17:40 AM »

Does the starter kick in and crank the engine?

Quannon 150 has a carb, no? You might have flooded the engine if you have tried to start it several times. That might explain the gas smell.

Drain the carb and let the cylinder clear out and try again.

Yoelq

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 06:48:12 AM »
Thanks for the advice, I recently found a bad hose to the gas tank turned on easily after again. then didnt again removed and put back on the gas tank and turned out again. Guessing it is carb thanks.

Yoelq

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 06:41:44 AM »
Bike has problems again changed the carb and the thing that connects to gas
thing behind the battery makes a noise

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()