Author Topic: HI! New Grand Vista Owner!  (Read 2338 times)

emartin890

• View Profile
HI! New Grand Vista Owner!
« on: June 09, 2008, 11:54:02 PM »
Hello All.. been lurking and reading this forum after getting my White Grand Vista  2 weeks ago.. Not had much chance to ride.. took the MSF  class last week and our house was hit by a tornado 5/20.. so we have been  busy.. Took it out for the first real ride  Sunday Morning.. I LOVE this scooter  and the way it handles..
I know there is alot of talk about replacing the original tires.. but think I will hang with the factory ones for a little bit.. Any Suggestions on tire pressures?? I have been running about 28 in the rear and 26 in the front..Sound Good ?
Anyway.. look forward to chatting here.. I do try to work on my own scoot  when I can.. Will have to do the manditory 300KM  for warranty.. but after that BYE BYE dealer unless I have any warranty issue.
Thanks
Sue ;D

HIGA

• View Profile
Re: HI! New Grand Vista Owner!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 10:25:13 PM »
Hi Sue and Welcome in the hottest scooters rider's forum !!!
You sure the 300 km is mandatory ? Inthat case I am afraid I missed it!
As for the tirese here's my suggestion: ride them out if u feel safe and cnfortable. Time for a new pair will came sooner than u expect ....
Write again soon and let us know .
Ciao!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:58:04 PM »
Hi Sue, welcome!

Glad to hear you are good with the wrenches.  Maybe you will have some tips for us hacks. :D  I like having a dealer to bail me out when I put it back together wrong :o

Enjoy the scoot and let us know how it goes!

emartin890

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 12:01:49 AM »
Hi Sue and Welcome in the hottest scooters rider's forum !!!
You sure the 300 km is mandatory ? Inthat case I am afraid I missed it!
As for the tirese here's my suggestion: ride them out if u feel safe and cnfortable. Time for a new pair will came sooner than u expect ....
Write again soon and let us know .
Ciao!

When I bought mine there was a nasty paper in there that said if you do not do the mandatory 300km or 90 days at the dealer  it voided the factory warranty..

Tubacscooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »
Stick with the original tires till they wear out,  My back tire is bald at 6500 miles and will replace with a Michelin city.  Front tire is still good.  But I do put a lot of miles on with two people.  Get the first service done by the dealer or the warranty will be voided.
Mike

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()