Author Topic: Liquid Cooled Super 9 mods  (Read 3102 times)

Tree Tech

• View Profile
Liquid Cooled Super 9 mods
« on: June 24, 2008, 02:17:55 AM »
I thought about starting my own Super 9 Forum , I can't believe there isn"t a dedicated one on the web.. I have had mine for 4 months now, its a 2004 the best year in my opinion..  I have got a 73cc Airsal cylinder kit, ported , head shaved .. I got the Dellorto 19mm carb, Tecnigas rs carbon pipe.. Malossi variator 7.5g rollers, Yellow torque spring, Red clutch springs.... 60mph on flat ground 50-55mpg all day long..

I have hooked up the {real front Euro signals} and got rid of the crappy stalks on the handle bars.. I got a fender eliminator kit and removed the center stand and rear handle on the tail section. This shaved  some weight off the bike. I plan on this Fall useing my spare cylinder and doing a full Race port. 28mm intake , 28mm oko carb,Tecnigas NON-E exhaust.   A couple of my freinds just bought Brand New 2005 LC Super 9's from my work that were left over from another dealer.. I work for a Kymco Dealer by the way.. I hope to help them with mods on there Super's. 

Look forward to hearing yall's mods as well..

0BARK4322

• View Profile
Re: Liquid Cooled Super 9 mods
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »
THATS GREAT--I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY BOSS BUT I SEE MANY PEOPLE USE AN IMPACT TOOL FOR THAT.---I WILL TRY IT WITH A REGULAR TOOL SET, I ALREADY BROUGHT THE BOSS (JUST SITTING HERE) SO LET SEE
ALL STOCK

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Liquid Cooled Super 9 mods
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:38:46 PM »
Sounds like an AWESOME set up Tree. I have an '04 super fever, w/ very similar mods. Did some porting and am running a 27mm Delorto. LOVE the SH*T outa this scoot. Thought about cutting the piston skirts, but haven't seen any real good results. My best to date was 67mph. It will only hold there for about 200 yards when the scoot is still warming up but I can cruise 15 miles to Eastpoint at 50mph. The 67 was measured by my buddies jeep. I love tweaking these things!!!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()