Author Topic: No Respect  (Read 1589 times)

TPococke

• Pueblo, Colorado United States
  • "Life is Good!"
    • View Profile
No Respect
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:58:22 PM »
I found these kittens hanging around outside my garage. I thought "wow scooter kittens". After suggesting to one of the grey tabby's that he come along on a ride with me I got this reaction. I guess my reputation precedes me.
Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: No Respect
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 01:24:49 AM »
...well now...aint they cute....

...where's th' mama?
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Hoolander2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 03:14:29 AM »
You're a daddy ! !  Take good care of those precious ones.  Looks like you are. 

TPococke

• "Life is Good!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »
You're a daddy ! !  Take good care of those precious ones.  Looks like you are. 
We are going to keep two wordslinger, a male and a female (male is black) and find a home for the third. That brings the total count of pets at our house to 18. 4 dogs, 11 rabbits, 2 cats, 1 Guinea Pig. I guess that comes along with marrying a zoo keeper.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 07:05:28 PM »
Yesterday evening around 11.30 pm I heard a combination of barking and heavy breathing/puffing.

Here is what I saw just in front the window. The girl in the top right corner is one of the cat siblings, alerted by the hedgehog fighters.

The rest of the residential carnivorous team (brother/sister) is in the other pic.

---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 10:27:35 PM »
...hedgehogs......cooooolll.....

:D

TPococke

• "Life is Good!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 12:20:00 AM »
I better not show this picture to my wife. She wants a hedgehog sooo bad! She thinks they are the cutests animals. Do I see #19 in the future? Oh God :o

Hoolander2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 04:51:23 AM »
You and  your wife probably know this but I learned it only recently.  People will come get "free" kittens to do all sorts of bad things to them.  Feed em to their big snakes, cut em up for fish bait, the list goes on.  It's why I didn't adopt out the 6 kittens born under my house. Humane Society says always put a price on adoptable pets so only serious adopters will be interested.  Even if only ten dollars. 

Of course if you know the person who will adopt, that's different. 

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 09:28:23 AM »
I better not show this picture to my wife. She wants a hedgehog sooo bad! She thinks they are the cutests animals. Do I see #19 in the future? Oh God :o

Both guys came back again last evening and were fed dried cat food. :)
One of them is definitely more outgoing as he is the one huffing and puffing all the time, the other is more introvert.
Cats are in horror because they avoid all prickly objects, let alone live prickly objects...so they keep at a safe distance.

p.s. Three cats in pics are 1.5 years old, they are all spayed/neutered, vaccinated, were sick several times when they were kitten, the male one broke his leg so we were taking him every few days for 5 weeks straight to the vet for shots, dressing /cast change etc. Last year I spent more for vet bills than on my vacation.

In the past I had also two ferrets, they were among the first ones in my country.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

TPococke

• "Life is Good!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 03:43:18 AM »
My wife is showing pictures around the zoo were she works. If one of the zoo keepers doesn't adopt the kitten then we will let the humane society adopt the kitten out.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 03:50:47 AM »
..imma cat person...

..i have like 5 or 6 ferals around here i feed on a daily basis...

..they always look so hungry...........

:-\

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()