Author Topic: Good summer jacket  (Read 2801 times)

Hardly Davidson

• Yippee Kyyay...
    • View Profile
Re: Good summer jacket
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
Coming in a little late here but, when I decided to get back on a bike my wife decided I must be wrapped in bullet proof material.. anyone would think that she doesn't trust me  ;) 

Anyway, as we're on a budget (isn't everyone!!) I went to good old eBay to solve my problems and found trousers and jacket (plus a free pair of gloves!) from a company called 'Max Mph', no I've never heard of them either! What can I say the price was right!

I am SO IMPRESSED!! with what I got for my money!! The jacket and trousers are cordura, fully waterproof, have removable linings for summer and winter use and have armour in all the right places. To some it might seem like overkill, but the way I look at it, if I go skating down the road I want to be wearing more than the shorts and t-shirt you see a lot of folk wearing, trust me, when you've been a nurse and seen the other side, you learn REAL fast.

I'll try post a link below, if it doesn't work, look them up on eBay. For the price of a jacket, I'm now fully protected.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAX-MPH-WATERPROOF-JACKET-JEANS-GLOVES-CE-ARMOUR-MED-/220341078130?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Motorcycle_Clothing&hash=item334d5a0872#ht_4547wt_941

Laterz
Hardly

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()