Author Topic: High-Visibility Mesh Jacket - $100  (Read 919 times)

EvilTessmacher

• View Profile
High-Visibility Mesh Jacket - $100
« on: July 03, 2018, 03:07:43 PM »
I have a mesh jacket for sale.

I had it custom made, but the manufacturer didn't realize that the measurements I gave them were intended to be for the jacket, and not the measurements of me, so they included a little too much extra room in the jacket. Instead of it ending up being a regular XL size, it ended up a little closer to a 3XL size, and is therefore about 2.5 sizes too big for me. It's a very well made jacket, with two large inside pockets w/Velcro closures, and two nice outside hand-warmer style pockets with zip closures. The collar, sleeves, and waist have Velcro closure, and it's got some kind of heavy padding in the armor pockets (I wouldn't call it real armor)  There's a neat little "tab" or extension at the back on the waist, and it's got royal blue accents. Reflective striping and piping on the sleeves.

All in all, it's a really great high-viz jacket, it's just too big for me. The manufacturer apologized for their error, and replaced the jacket in the correct size at no cost to me, so I basically got two jackets for the price of one. I paid $250.00 for them (actually, just for the one that fits me) which is a pretty good price for a custom made mesh jacket. I'm asking $100 for it, but I honestly think it's worth much more than that, since I've seen comparable jackets for sale for $200-$300 online. It's every bit as good as the Icon jacket I already have, and I paid $295.00 for that.
I'll even throw in the shipping cost for someone who will give this jacket a good home!
Two things to consider...
1) The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese.
2) Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

---
2018 Kymco 400i - "Diana"
2013 Honda PCX - "Natasha"
1982 Honda PA-50

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: High-Visibility Mesh Jacket - $100
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »
Interesting item.
Who is the manufacturer?
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

EvilTessmacher

• View Profile
Re: High-Visibility Mesh Jacket - $100
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 02:45:38 AM »
Kadia Motorsports
Two things to consider...
1) The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese.
2) Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

---
2018 Kymco 400i - "Diana"
2013 Honda PCX - "Natasha"
1982 Honda PA-50

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()