Author Topic: Good oil for a LIKE  (Read 486 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Good oil for a LIKE
« on: July 29, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »
Can't find this stuff at my dealer....so I order 4 Qts at a time.
The scoot uses less than a Qt....and no filter to replace, so - for @ $14 I'm good for months of riding*.
Not doing a promo for this oil - but it is hard to find - is scooter specific (for what it's worth) and might even be made in America!
https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/motor-oil/4-stroke/formula-4-stroke-synthetic-10w-40-scooter-oil/?code=ASOQT-EA

Stig
and they send you a nice sticker :)

*although - as often as I change my LIKE's oil...I could probably use Bob's Bait Tackle and Fish Oil in there.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:40:27 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Good oil for a LIKE
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 09:17:11 PM »
I'm too cheap to use Amsoil!  Or Lucas!
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Snoopzilla

• View Profile
Re: Good oil for a LIKE
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 09:30:46 PM »
Can't find this stuff at my dealer....so I order 4 Qts at a time.
The scoot uses less than a Qt....and no filter to replace, so - for @ $14 I'm good for months of riding*.
Not doing a promo for this oil - but it is hard to find - is scooter specific (for what it's worth) and might even be made in America!
https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/motor-oil/4-stroke/formula-4-stroke-synthetic-10w-40-scooter-oil/?code=ASOQT-EA

Stig
and they send you a nice sticker :)

*although - as often as I change my LIKE's oil...I could probably use Bob's Bait Tackle and Fish Oil in there.

Oh nice.  I use Eni I ride synthetic scooter oil just cause that’s what the dealer carries around me that’s full synthetic and and scooter specific.  Think it’s priced around the same.  Although depending who’s running the register it seems.  Sometimes it’s $14 a quart, sometimes I get it for $10
2018 Kymco Like 150i

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()