Author Topic: Finally the 1000 mile mark...  (Read 361 times)

Snoopzilla

• View Profile
Finally the 1000 mile mark...
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:12:12 AM »

Well after a rainy chilly week, we finally got some nice weather today (75 and sunny).   Went on a nice 2 hour scoot and 1 mile before getting home hit the 1000 mile mark on the 150i.  I can finally give it the beans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 Kymco Like 150i

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Finally the 1000 mile mark...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 12:18:39 AM »
Pretty impressive panel! Outside temp, battery volts, time! Where's the tire pressure?
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Snoopzilla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 12:19:49 AM »
Pretty impressive panel! Outside temp, battery volts, time! Where's the tire pressure?
I know right?  Tpms would be pretty cool if they added it.  But considering what I do have I am not complaining.

2018 Kymco Like 150i

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 01:25:21 AM »
Agree. Nice display on that dash.
Is it a handsome display at night?

If you gotta nice looking dash at night - that's cool - because there ain't much else happening out there in the boonies....except that dash and those yellow eyes out there in the dark.
Overall, I think Kymco did a nice job on this new model. It's changed a bit from the prototypes we started seeing 4 years ago - but still nice.
The dumbunnies at my dealership could probably sell a few - if they'd put some on the showroom floor! Almost into Oct., and still none.

Stig

PS: Now that it's broken in properly - please report a top speed . TS's are important to most of these guys.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 01:28:01 AM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Snoopzilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 01:32:18 AM »
Agree. Nice display on that dash.
Is it a handsome display at night?

If you gotta nice looking dash at night - that's cool - because there ain't much else happening out there in the boonies....except that dash and those yellow eyes out there in the dark.
Overall, I think Kymco did a nice job on this new model. It's changed a bit from the prototypes we started seeing 4 years ago - but still nice.
The dumbunnies at my dealership could probably sell a few - if they'd put some on the showroom floor! Almost into Oct., and still none.

Stig

PS: Now that it's broken in properly - please report a top speed . TS's are important to most of these guys.

Here’s what it looks like at night (minus the check engine light and abs light, wasn’t running at the time.). It’s very well lit and easy to see.  Yep planning a top speed run now that she’s broken in.  Gonna change the oil in the next couple days again and give it the beans

2018 Kymco Like 150i

jeeves

• Dubrovnik, Croatia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 03:00:57 AM »

Yep planning a top speed run now that she’s broken in.  Gonna change the oil in the next couple days again and give it the beans

Taking it to the Boneville Salt Flats?

[emoji3]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 03:38:33 AM by jeeves »
Agility City 125

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()