Author Topic: Best exhaust for 2005 kymco 50cc agility 4 t.  (Read 1045 times)

Phillipcooke11

• View Profile
Best exhaust for 2005 kymco 50cc agility 4 t.
« on: April 17, 2019, 11:17:39 PM »
Hi friends i run a 2005 kimco agility 4t, unrestricted drive boss, unrestricted variator.  Think 8 grams  variator weights  its great on flat roads 70 kmh. Uphill slow. .. Exhaust was leaking. And bike was a bit faster. Mended it and back to 70 kmh. Can any of you please recommend a good exhaust pipe. Unrestricted and not loud.  And mine is a 50 cc.   Have used GPS many times to check. All help on exhaust welcome. Have ordered a j&j flow carb  . Also thank you phill

OaklyJava

• View Profile
Re: Best exhaust for 2005 kymco 50cc agility 4 t.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 06:56:11 AM »
Hi friends i run a 2005 kimco agility 4t, unrestricted drive boss, unrestricted variator.  Think 8 grams  variator weights  its great on flat roads 70 kmh. Uphill slow. .. Exhaust was leaking. And bike was a bit faster. Mended it and back to 70 kmh. Can any of you please recommend a good exhaust pipe. Unrestricted and not loud.  And mine is a 50 cc.   Have used GPS many times to check. All help on exhaust welcome. Have ordered a j&j flow carb  . Also thank you phill
LeoVance or LeoVince are good exhaust but expensive as the cost of living nowadays and here is a link to some others but you have to know your model.

https://www.racingplanetusa.com/kymco-c-2-1.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

eamartin

• View Profile
Re: Best exhaust for 2005 kymco 50cc agility 4 t.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 12:26:15 PM »

What is this "unrestrcted variator" you mention?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()