Author Topic: No electric start, horn, turn signals buzz  (Read 722 times)

Ah64medic

• View Profile
No electric start, horn, turn signals buzz
« on: May 22, 2019, 10:17:36 PM »
Hello everyone,
    I have a question about my 2015 Agility 50. I was given this scooter with only 740 miles and then I was deployed for a year and it sat in my garage. I've been home a few months now and decided to take it for a spin and finally got it to crank but it wouldnt stay running. I ended up replacing the carb because I couldnt get one of the Jets unclogged. Runs great now but the battery is dead and it won't charge past 7.6v. The electric start wont work, nor does the horn and when I turn the blinker on it turns on and buzzes (then the buzzing stops). It stays lit but does not flash. I hooked my battery box to the mostly dead battery and while the bike is running the blinkers work fine but the horn does not. I assume the relays need 12v to work properly. My question is the horn and electric start somehow integrated? Just looking for some advice on where to start. Thank you for your time.

eamartin

• View Profile
Re: No electric start, horn, turn signals buzz
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:19:28 PM »
All of your problems are caused by your bad battery.

jesseg010

• View Profile
Re: No electric start, horn, turn signals buzz
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 11:50:32 PM »
im having a similar issue with my agility. wont turn over only buzz in the front and all gauges turn upp. let me know what u find and ill do the same. thanks

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()