Author Topic: Kymco agility 50 4t  (Read 842 times)

Phillipcooke11

• View Profile
Kymco agility 50 4t
« on: May 31, 2019, 10:50:49 PM »
Hi everyone. I have brought a new unrestricted cdi from ebay new coil and new spark plug. All the orange ones. The bike will not start at all with the new orange race cdi. My original cdi is kymco made. And slightly larger.. Both cdi have the same. Plugs one has 4 connector. And  one 2 connector but on the 2 connector. My bike only uses one  connector. My scooter is kymco agility 50 4t. Unrestricted boss and up jet to 84.. Hits 70.kph. On level roads. Any help on cdi. Connect. Also 2005 model. 27k miles now.

OaklyJava

• View Profile
Re: Kymco agility 50 4t
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 06:30:00 AM »
Hi everyone. I have brought a new unrestricted cdi from ebay new coil and new spark plug. All the orange ones. The bike will not start at all with the new orange race cdi. My original cdi is kymco made. And slightly larger.. Both cdi have the same. Plugs one has 4 connector. And  one 2 connector but on the 2 connector. My bike only uses one  connector. My scooter is kymco agility 50 4t. Unrestricted boss and up jet to 84.. Hits 70.kph. On level roads. Any help on cdi. Connect. Also 2005 model. 27k miles now.
They have about ten different model 50cc agility models, you should look on the scooter and find the exact model number for example mine is( KG10SA)

Here is a link to show you different models i think the number is located on the right side of the motor at the bottom.

https://www.racingplanetusa.com/kymco-c-2-1.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()