Author Topic: Rianna's New Furniture! lol  (Read 4069 times)

Rianna

• View Profile
Rianna's New Furniture! lol
« on: September 10, 2010, 01:08:39 AM »
Here's a bunch of pics, if I can get them posted. It keeps saying there too big.

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: Rianna's New Furniture! lol
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 01:11:18 AM »
Some of the pics have white spots or circles. I don't know why. But they aren't on the scooter. I checked. Could be something on the lens maybe. I'm no photographer.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 01:13:30 AM »
Front and back views.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 01:15:48 AM »
Odometer and the piece that is missing. I need to figure out what to put there to cover that gap with so dirt and such does not go down in there. hmmm

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 01:26:36 AM »
nice scoot just like mine.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 01:27:11 AM »
My obstacle - The big hill! It doesn't look so big in the picture. You can see the Telephone pole/Light pole on the top side of the street you turn on to it from on the left side of the pic. There are cars parked on the bottom side of that street and a guard rail right behind where I'm standing with reflectors on it so cars know to slow down at night and don't go over the cliff into my neighbor's living room. A taxicab almost did that before they put the guard rail up. Not much room for a running start. lol. The street dead ends just past the edge of the photo on the right side. At the top of the hill you can see the very top of a big two story house. If I can make it up there and turn right I will have plenty of room to practice in the college parking lot. My goal is to conquer that hill before I run out of toilet paper in the house and have to go to the store.  :D

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 01:34:52 AM by Rianna »

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 01:27:58 AM »
Just for fun...See the Taco Bell dog.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 01:32:33 AM »
I was going to say I can come over and we can make couch covers for are scoots
but that big dog scares me lol

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:37 AM »
Lol. She's all bark and no bite. Weighs about 9 lbs. I've seen her scare some pretty big men, though.

Yours has a trunk and some nice tires, blue. I like it. I'm jealous. hehehee

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 01:49:50 AM »
now you like my trunk ooo my im in the wrong web site for this I better be good lol,

Good luck with your new scoot you made a good choice.

art

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 02:17:57 AM »
  Looking Good!!! .That hill will be a piece of cake in no time. Just need a little confidence. You'll be wishing for a top speed to match the down hill run in no time ;)
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 02:43:22 AM »
also keep in mind the typ of rollers you use and the weight.
I beleave mine are 6 but looking to try 5 or 5.5   Good luck climping that hill.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 03:49:48 AM »
Thanks all for the confidence boost. Ill get there. I'm afraid that I will get about halfway up where there's no more driveways or anything on the sides and a car will turn down the hill. I might freak out and try to pull over and really there's no where to go. It's narrow at the top. A little brick wall on one side and trees and big rocks on the other. The two other hills really aren't much better. So I'm gonna do this one that's beside my house as soon as I get up the nerve. When a snow storm is coming there are no cars on this street. Everyone parks up at the college and walks down because the snow plows don't come here. I've seen many a car try to take that hill and get about half way and start sliding on ice and end up back at the bottom again. Newcomers to the neighborhood only try it once. Lol.

Funny thing. The lady that drives the garbage collection truck can't make that sharp turn to go up without hitting that there pole. My big old van I had was longer so I don't know why she couldn't do it. That poor pole might fall over one day. She complained and complained until the city put up signs that say we are not allowed to park in front of our own houses on the morning of collection day. Guess she thought we would all park down in the woods by the creek or something. But that didn't happen. She would stop on that hill and make the fellas get out and bring the trash to the truck and then back up the hill.

glopezz05

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 10:01:11 PM »
cute scoot...

I have a red one.
Im usually on a bicycle, so for me, this thing is hauling ass!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 04:14:48 AM »
Here's a bunch of pics, if I can get them posted. It keeps saying there too big.

..same color as mine...looks just like mine when i bought it new...

..wow..de ja vu....

:o
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()