Author Topic: kymco cobra racer derestricted no clear details lets get them answered  (Read 541 times)

hundacobra

• View Profile
so i just order malossi 72cc cylinder kit for my cobra racer . and ive been all over the internet on how to derestrict  the cobra racer top boy and there is not any clear answers on it .. some say to cut a green wire some say cut the cdi .then they say there is restriction on the carb, variator boss something about a washer ,intake and exhaust ..can anyone point to the right direction on the hows tos cause i cant find nothing . or make a step by step write up . so we can closes this case on this ghost bike lol thanks everyone for your time and your replys .also i heard once i do all these things it can do upwards of 50 mph !!!!! lets see and comfrim !

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
i heard once i do all these things it can do upwards of 50 mph !!!!!
By really winding it up, you can touch 50mph, but it won't last long.  You'll either scorch the piston or explode the variator. Either way, it's done for. With a 72cc BBK, and an unrestricted CDI, you can maybe do a reliable 35mph.  The extra speed you achieve only comes from higher RPMs. And it will surely blow up on you if you push it much past reasonable RPMs.

hundacobra

• View Profile
i was looking to do around 40ish . besides the 72 cc kit i was planing on upgrading the clutch and clutch springs . and i have malossi derestricted variator .i want to put slides in but i dont know what size( i think the rollers are 13 /16 i think i have no idea lol) it is to order i want to get a slide kit so i can dial it in

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()