Author Topic: Service manuals  (Read 982 times)

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Service manuals
« on: September 23, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »
I have found an "app" that has been very handy in some of these discussions: MANUALS LIBRARY on google playstore. Actually, someone on here suggested it sometime back, I think. Or was it ADVrider.com? Maybe Burgman... anyway, it is the service manual for what most of us have and a freebee!
It confirms the system in the Yager, DT and the People all same-same, hi! Sodeska! Arigato! No, that Japanese, go menesi ! Chinese not known...this happens when you have "gone Asian" and cannot remember which one!
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

john grinsel

• View Profile
Re: Service manuals
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 07:27:20 PM »
I buy my service manuals from selling dealer---and usually have no problems.  Kymco has their US manuals printed by outside source---while not great mine provides valuable info.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 07:38:00 PM »
This posted to assist those who have no service manual and/or not the disposable resources to pay for one. Or for people like me who were spoiled years ago by the free download from the dealer before cyclepedia.com elbowed their way in. Personally, considering how poor these manuals they are not worth the price.
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

SemperVee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 10:13:06 PM »
 Thanks Karl,

I Have the DT 300 but could only find the GT 300.  Is there a material difference?
2018 Kymco Spade 150
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
2011 Kymco i300 DT (sold)
Many miles and smiles over 47 years of MC riding.
USMC Airwing Retired in Seattle WA

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 11:20:35 PM »
Not much. The instrument panel is different and the headlight circuit but everything else is virtually if not actually identical. By the way, the tire outside diameters are nearly the same!
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

MJR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 03:08:46 AM »
'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 07:04:22 AM »
I have found an "app" that has been very handy in some of these discussions: MANUALS LIBRARY on google playstore.
I haven't found anything like Kymco manuals there. It seems to be an Amazon sales site for laptops.  Also the other site suggested below (https://www.manualslib.com/) triggers all kinds of spam alerts and malware alerts.  Can you suggest anything less problematic?

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 12:11:30 PM »
I haven't found anything like Kymco manuals there. It seems to be an Amazon sales site for laptops.  Also the other site suggested below (https://www.manualslib.com/) triggers all kinds of spam alerts and malware alerts.  Can you suggest anything less problematic?

I just now entered your link manualslib.com and got EXACTLY that with no problems. Seems the trouble you noted is on your end....
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 08:34:11 AM »
I just now entered your link manualslib.com and got EXACTLY that with no problems. Seems the trouble you noted is on your end....

You have to go to the point where you start the Kymco download, for example, where you have to agree to the following:
"With Finding Forms Pro you get a new tab extension that provides you with links to common financial, healthcare, travel and other popular forms, quicklinks to shopping and commonly ussed social site. Finding Forms Pro will also prompt you daily with acccess to the most popular form providers as well as personalized weather forecasts to get your day started right. Click continue to install the extension."

Complete spam package with spelling errors!

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 12:54:57 PM »
You have to go to the point where you start the Kymco download, for example, where you have to agree to the following:
"With Finding Forms Pro you get a new tab extension that provides you with links to common financial, healthcare, travel and other popular forms, quicklinks to shopping and commonly ussed social site. Finding Forms Pro will also prompt you daily with acccess to the most popular form providers as well as personalized weather forecasts to get your day started right. Click continue to install the extension."

Complete spam package with spelling errors!

Again, not here for some reason....
Karl

Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()