Author Topic: Let's See Some Pictures Of Your Storage Setup On Your 450i Uxv  (Read 1014 times)

superrman77

• View Profile
Let's See Some Pictures Of Your Storage Setup On Your 450i Uxv
« on: October 29, 2019, 02:38:09 AM »
Guys lets see some pics of how you store your gear on your 450i.  I haven't put the first thing in mine yet.  I am really impressed with the storage area under the seat.  What have you been able to fit in the tailgate compartment?

airshot

• View Profile
Re: Let's See Some Pictures Of Your Storage Setup On Your 450i Uxv
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 03:16:28 AM »
Just a tow strap in the tail gate storage, couple rags, extra winch straps and pully's. Spare spark plug simple tools under pass seat. Side curtains and small compressor and slime/ tire repair kit under driver seat. Main tool set and scissor jack under hood. When I go trail riding I carry a large plastic cargo box strapped into box. That carries extra tow cable, shovel, axe, extra qt of oil, qt of coolant, qt of diff lube, funnel, rain gear.

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 01:15:48 PM »

setup for wood cutting  orange box is a Husqvarna chainsaw box, not visible is a floor jack, Several wood blocks also not visible, red bag has a 16ftx3/8" choker chain and a tow strap. rope is part of a block & tackle, next over is 7 gallon jug of regular gas, then a milk crate with various tools & supplies , and behind the red chain bag is my mixed gas & oil,  5 ft steel bar leaning from the back to the roll bar, and against eh back, between the 2 gas jugs, is a long handle 8lb sledge, and a 42" peavey, hard to pick the peavey out in the pick, cause I have a 66' home made measuring stick up against it, and license plate is for my Toe Hoe, it gets strapped to the bucket when I tow it on the street,  no rakes or shovels in the pics, but they go tines down directly in front of the tailgate, handles leaning against front roll bar, held on by bungees, I also run a bungee thru the handles of the oil and gas jugs, to hold them in place

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 01:25:37 PM by randyo »
RandyO
IBA#9560

randyo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 01:29:11 PM »
HELP me resize that firs pic
RandyO
IBA#9560

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 10:58:00 PM »
I understand the chainsaw gas, but with an 8 gal plus fuel tank, do you really need spare fuel for the utv?  I have gone over 150 miles with fuel to spare, never found the need..yet...for carrying extra fuel. 

randyo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 11:11:24 PM »
fuel for Toe Hoe, mix more chain saw gas, and just spare gas around the yard, the UTV is my portable gas station
RandyO
IBA#9560

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 12:40:41 AM »
I understand...."your fuel truck"

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()