Author Topic: MRP  (Read 728 times)

sissy mary

• View Profile
MRP
« on: September 21, 2010, 05:04:58 PM »
Just to let everyone know. I tried to order a J Costa (same as Turbo Kit) variator for my 2007 X500, along with the Milossi maxi cluch. After waiting about 5-6 weeks I went to the dealer and got my money back. Neither came in, and MRP could not tell me or the dealer when to expect them?  All of this stuff comes through Martin Racing Performance, the wholesale importer? Are they going out of business soon? Who knows? Several things they used to sell are no no longer available? So maybe they are closing their doors? I hope so.  I also just read that Union Materials (makers of Dr Pulley stuff) sent a notice to MRP to stop making fake copies of their sliding roller weights? WHAT THE F? So maybe the word is out about these scum bags, and the manufacturers have pulled the plug on them? So order at your own risk. As to MRP I have never worked with a more un-professional out fit in my life! When you call them you get some dum ass that knows nothing about everything. You can not understand him, and their phone is like a bad skype night-mare. I asked Mr Dum Ass (to test him) how often should I change my rollers? He didn't know (as he put his hand over the phone) and asked another genius who works for MRP. Get this, he comes back on the line and tells me that my stock rollers should be replaces every 2,000 miles? I'm at about 18,000 miles on mine now! Holy Sh-t! He said he would email me the info on a dealer that may have the parts I needed in stock? I said ok, and later I got an email from a dealer that said they have the (POLINI variator) I wanted? I told Mr dum ass at least 3 times that I wanted the J Costa variator, not a Polini! Judas Priest, I have never tried to do business (so hard), with anybody as totally clue-less as these fools.  They should to go out of business. I will never order anything that will go through MRP. These ass wipes will never make a dime off of me.  :o   

Alex

• View Profile
Re: MRP
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »
 Dont hold back!!tell us what you really think !! ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()