Author Topic: Another People 150 Clock Question  (Read 3295 times)

Calothrix

• View Profile
Another People 150 Clock Question
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:55:17 AM »
I recently purchased a 2005 People 150   ;D  The bike runs great and so far I'm impressed with it.  The only problem is the clock display.  It is blank...no numbers, nothing.  I tried pushing one button, then the other one, then both of them, then held them for a while, etc.  I tried with the key off, on, and the bike running.  Nothing works.  So, is the clock broke or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks!

azscoot

• View Profile
Re: Another People 150 Clock Question
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 01:29:36 PM »
i'm in the same boat... no display or, it comes on and then disappears? .... is this a wiring issue?

sw19

• View Profile
    • Stan Wagner's Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
You may have to replace the battery (in the clock). You'll have to remove the front headset (plastic piece holding headlight). Then find the back of the clock and remove the cover holding it in place. Once you do this you can pull the clock out and replace the battery. It's a real pain to do all this just to replace the battery.
-Stan

Calothrix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 04:33:04 AM »
Thanks Stan,

Never thought that the clock would run off its own batteries.  Figured it would run off the main battery.  I had it apart a few weeks ago to try to diagnose the problem, looking for a loose wire or something but had no luck.  If I get ambitious enough to take it apart again I'll look for the batteries.

Thanks again,
Dave

walkguru

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »
so as a new people 150 owener i can look forward to the clock dying some day.
hey, hey, hey

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()