Author Topic: Agility 125 Dash / Gauge Light Bulb Types  (Read 256 times)

goformitch

• View Profile
Agility 125 Dash / Gauge Light Bulb Types
« on: May 13, 2020, 06:46:41 AM »
New to the forum but not to Kymco. I've had my 2009 Agility 125 (USA) for 5 years and have finally started upgrades. I'm trying to upgrade all of the lighting and so far have the headlight, tail light, and turn signals all converted to LED. My last step is the gauge cluster where I've found 4 bulbs. Two of them look like 194/921 style bulbs with a blackout on the tips which appear to be for general background gauge lighting and the other two are much smaller for the turn signal and high beam indicators.

Does anyone know what style code those bulbs are? I think they're a T10 base style and the wattage is 1.7w according to the scribble on the bulb but it's hard to tell. They're definitely smaller and a skinner than the other two that look like 194s. I tried searching but came up with nothing. Nothing in the manual either.

Thanks for the help!
2009 Agility 125

goformitch

• View Profile
Re: Agility 125 Dash / Gauge Light Bulb Types
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 02:21:58 PM »
After doing a bit more research it looks like the two larger bulbs (with black tips) are 194/168 style and the small glass "tube" bulbs are T1-3/4 bulbs. Does that sound right to anyone?
2009 Agility 125

TBR125

• East Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Agility 125 Dash / Gauge Light Bulb Types
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 04:03:58 PM »
I have worked on engine and drive train mods on my 2015 agility 125 but haven't touched the lighting, other than currently adding a 12 inch led bar light for the safety of the early morning deer.
Become the best you can with what you have.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()