Author Topic: Helmets that fit under the seat  (Read 1735 times)

nonsomniac

• View Profile
Helmets that fit under the seat
« on: September 27, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »
Does anyone know of any specific helmets (size large) that fit in the under the seat storage?

Suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

mrrmutt

• People 150
    • View Profile
Re: Helmets that fit under the seat
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 11:53:59 PM »
I don't know if this is helpful but if you cant find a helmet that fits under the seat, there should be helmet hooks.  If your helmet has  D rings you just put the ring on the hook and close the seat, that locks your helmet to the bike. In some areas people might cut your straps, ruins the helmet.  Depends on the neighborhoods you park in.  I usually just leave my helmet unsecured on the floorboards  or take it with me.
www.scootswla.wordpress.com  --   cause every scooterist needs a scooter blog

nonsomniac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »
I do have the seat hooks, but I live in Portland (ie it's rainy and a damp helmet is no fun) and meth heads/young kids cut the straps from time to time at the transit center.  I would put it in the topcase, but the lock is broken (I'll get a new one soon if I can't fix it).

Not a big deal, just thought I would see if anyone had a suggestion.

Thank you.

art

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »
  Hey nons Welcome to the forum! That would be my sugestion (top case) I hav'nt found a 3/4 that will fit unless it's xxx small or a 1/2 :D I would not want to leave anything at the met  ::) I'm in s.e.portland if you need a hand with your scoot. Good luck
Kymco peoples too many ;) I'm not an expert just a full time hobbiest.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()