Author Topic: Thank You for this Kymco Site  (Read 255 times)

Ernst

• View Profile
Thank You for this Kymco Site
« on: June 21, 2020, 09:57:21 PM »
 I understand Kymco Dealers are selling the 300s' and side by sides, for the most part these days.
 No 500 cc scooters or larger. Looks like the scooter market is in decline, from what I can see.
So thank you for this forum.

I picked up a salvage 2010 People S 250 in 2014 with 2000 miles on it. That People S 250 has 25,000 miles on it now and is still going.  Not one day of regret buying a Kymco.
 So, I recently won an Ebay auction on a 2015 Myroad 700i. primo clean with 1900 miles, it was exciting to get this scooter. It cost a kidney for shipping and tomorrow the DMV and the Insurance company get their cuts too.

So I appreciate this site. I went ahead and ordered a replacement air filter for the Myroad from Ebay, $20 for the filter and $40 for the shipping from Italy. I wish I had read the post here about who is selling kymco parts now before I Ebay'd that filter.

Well, I hope I hang out more often then I have. I hope to talk to other People S 250 and Myroad owners.  All I have are these scooters so year round rider here.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You for this Kymco Site
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 10:41:48 PM »
Thank you! It's you folks who make this forum what it is.
You bought the Queen Mother of Kymcos! Seems like they were always white, yes?

Hope you enjoy your scooter safely.

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Ernst

• View Profile
Re: Thank You for this Kymco Site
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 04:24:32 AM »
Thanks.
From a 250 to the 700 I have to learn to ride again. It is as long as a Harley.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()