Author Topic: brrr...  (Read 7430 times)

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: brrr...
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2010, 03:37:56 AM »
Yes, post us a bunch of sunshine please!  ;D

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2010, 04:15:47 AM »
here you go.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Ha! I love it! That cheered me up, thanks blue!!!  ;D

rick71

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2010, 05:50:58 AM »
...yup..warmed well!!..

..and there's a certain...

..state of mind, you must get in..to ride in 20 degree weather...

It was in the 20s for a few days here (North Florida coast) last year. My snowsuit came in... after the worst of it. Sweat pants and shirt over my clothes, my medium jacket that covers the neck and a rain suit over that. 3/4 helmet with full face shield. Gloves. 25 minute ride. I was toasty.

I did some riding in the teens many (many) years ago.

I'll probably ride through it this year, too... as long as it isn't wet and cold.
Rick

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »
Man the cold is comin. Not really looking forward to it. Gotta get a 1 piece suit I guess. Any suggestions?

So Rainex on the helmet shield? I have done some searching to see if I could put rainex on my helmet shield. From what I have read Rainex along with Windex it is very bad. But It could be that the old plexiglass ones that it is bad on and not the new lexan plastic. Nobody seems to be sure. Although the bottle says not to(I guess somebody knows).

I dont want to take chances so I have found that people are saying lemon Pledge works really good as a rainex substitue. Not only that but it works as an anti-fog on the inside and more...

Lemon Pledge apparently has many uses including cleaning and polishing motorcycles, scooters, and even cars. From glass, plastic or metal Pledge cleans, polishes, protects and makes cleaning next time easier. Some people have even said it works better than armor all. Has to be the lemon though(I guess the others scents leave a film). This link is just one of the people that swear by this stuff.
http://www.epinions.com/review/Pledge_Furniture_Wipes_Polish_Wipes_Lemon_Scented_18_Pack_12_Case/content_462775684740
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »
..i've been using rainx for nearly three years on the outside of my shields, from day one that they're purchased new...

..i start using it on the inside when the oem anti-fog coating kinda starts to wear off...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()