Author Topic: Like 150i vs TNT135  (Read 1112 times)

klaviator

• Huntsville, Alabama
    • View Profile
Re: Like 150i vs TNT135
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2020, 02:02:27 AM »
Great pics as usual - looks like a fun ride.  Wish I was closer to you guys.....miss the good rides.

Interesting comparison.  The little bikes pique my interest....  Didn't think that Rich would have been interested in one-you turning him on to scooters has been a gateway?    As I recall, when we were all together in August he mentioned getting a new motorcycle and said it would be his last...so his garage must be full?

"so his garage must be full?"  That's an understatement.  He has something like 10 bikes but plans on selling some of them.  Besides the two scooters and the TNT 135 he also has a Bashan Brozz 250. 

What's that you ask?

Here he was on a ride today.

I Ride Therefore I Am

Rocket City, Al

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2020, 09:41:22 AM »
Klav, give some more info on the TNT if you can. Great pics by the way.boo
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

klaviator

• Huntsville, Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »
Klav, give some more info on the TNT if you can. Great pics by the way.boo

Here's a good review: https://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/benelli/2018-benelli-tnt135-first-ride-review.html
I Ride Therefore I Am

Rocket City, Al

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2020, 05:36:09 PM »
Here's a good review: https://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/benelli/2018-benelli-tnt135-first-ride-review.html
That guy is 5'8", and looks 'huge' on it.
That can be kind of a big deal - since a lot of riders like to check themselves out in store windows :-[
Seriously - not being overly vain - but few 6 footers want to look like a circus bear on a tricycle.

Stig
BTW- great fall pix!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 05:39:18 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

klaviator

• Huntsville, Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 03:55:15 AM »
That guy is 5'8", and looks 'huge' on it.
That can be kind of a big deal - since a lot of riders like to check themselves out in store windows :-[
Seriously - not being overly vain - but few 6 footers want to look like a circus bear on a tricycle.

Stig
BTW- great fall pix!

I'm 6-2 and I fit just fine on that TNT135.  I really don't care what I looked like on it.  If I cared about that I wouldn't own a small scooter.
I Ride Therefore I Am

Rocket City, Al

Kansas kymco

• Mcpherson KS or Ely MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »
I'm 6-2 and I fit just fine on that TNT135.  I really don't care what I looked like on it.  If I cared about that I wouldn't own a small scooter.
Klav, I think that statement is applicable to a lot of us.  My neighbor rides a Harley and doesn't even want to be seen riding with a scooter rider. ;D   I quit giving a darn what other people thought back in high school.   My Dad use to have a saying, (I'll give a dam what other people think when they start paying the bills).

In fact I remember another person on the forum state, ( I'm comfortable enough with my manhood that I don't care what others think)  ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:04:57 AM by Kansas kymco »
In parts 200S and Grand Vista and my motorcycles 2 CS BMW'S and one GS BMW.

Sold-32 Kymco scooters of various sizes this summer.

Neil955i

• Cheshire, UK. The older I get, the faster I was...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 02:31:17 PM »
Klav, I think that statement is applicable to a lot of us.  My neighbor rides a Harley and doesn't even want to be seen riding with a scooter rider. ;D   I quit giving a darn what other people thought back in high school.   My Dad use to have a saying, (I'll give a dam what other people think when they start paying the bills).

In fact I remember another person on the forum state, ( I'm comfortable enough with my manhood that I don't care what others think)  ;)

And I think that just about sums us all up!
Regards & ride safe,
Neil

Current garage:  Kymco DTX360 & Triumph Street Triple 675R
Past bikes: BSA C15. Honda S/wing (GL500). Kawasaki GPz750. BMW K100RS. Kawasaki GPZ900R. Yamaha FJ1200 x2. Sprint. Triumph Daytona 900. Kawasaki ZX-7R. T595 Daytona. Kawasaki ZX-9R x2. Triumph Daytona 955i. X-Town

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()