Author Topic: Y'ever hanker for a dark & rainy ride during a high winds advisory?  (Read 546 times)

Kansas kymco

• Mcpherson KS or Ely MN
    • View Profile
Re: Y'ever hanker for a dark & rainy ride during a high winds advisory?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2020, 02:36:24 PM »
Never say never. Today they are having a Romeo ride to Inman KS.  Wind gusts are already at 40+ this morning with a red flag warning for fire danger.  I will be riding into a strong south wind and crosswind. On the way home I will still have a crosswind but on the trip North a 40 mph wind at my back.
In parts 200S and Grand Vista and my motorcycles 2 CS BMW'S and one GS BMW.

Sold-32 Kymco scooters of various sizes this summer.

Kansas kymco

• Mcpherson KS or Ely MN
    • View Profile
Re: Y'ever hanker for a dark & rainy ride during a high winds advisory?
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 08:03:30 PM »
Well took the maiden voyage on Orange that I purchased this summer.  Went on a 30 mile ride for the Romeo lunch.  Other then having wind gusts over 40 mph it was a uneventful ride. When I purchased the Xicting  the speedometer was not working. On the way back it started working again. Of course I had already purchased a new speed sensor for $68.  The conditions were dry and I thought handling was just fine with the new CS tires.  Red line on the 250 is 8k rpm which shows 75 mph on the speedometer,  still had a little throttle left.  Speedometer is probably a few mph optimistic but did not compare to GPS.
In parts 200S and Grand Vista and my motorcycles 2 CS BMW'S and one GS BMW.

Sold-32 Kymco scooters of various sizes this summer.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()