Author Topic: Checking out an '09 Agility 125  (Read 790 times)

scooterliz

• '08 People 150, Wine, purchased Spring 2012
    • View Profile
Checking out an '09 Agility 125
« on: October 14, 2010, 07:06:42 PM »
This would be my 4th used scooter, my 2nd Kymco  I like the look of it, was thinking about a Zuma 125, but they're a bit hard to find, aren't they? 

Seller says he is the 2nd owner, leaving the country in December.

Loved the performance of my Bet & Win 250, looking for something lighter, more maneuverable.  I'm 5'3" and in my 60's,  a daily rider, quick trips on residential streets.

It has 5,000 km.  I've asked to see the title and all the paperwork.  Suggestions, thoughts much appreciated.
Thanks!
Liz / Atlanta

sparko

• View Profile
Re: Checking out an '09 Agility 125
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 03:17:02 AM »
Hi scooter

I am a newbie to this forum and to scootering but the Agility 125 is my first bike, which I purchased used with 100 miles on it for a thousand dollars. I haven't got off the d#@$ thing unless it's to ride my Super 9 which I bought because I loved the agility so much. The 125 is a great bike, good for smaller people because you can easily control it and the power band is very consistent throughout the whole rpm range.  Brakes are a little weak in my opinion. It is a little bouncy because of the short wheelbase but I probably ride faster than I should.   I think the biggest consideration would be how the first two owners took care of the Kymco. If you don't know then maybe one with lower miles on it would be prudent. Unless they are practically giving it away. I am sure many bikes have met an earlier than expected demise because the owners rode it hard when they first bought it. But there are some great deals out there this time of year on new bikes. Hope someone else chimes in on this one. Maybe you should post in the agility section. maybe you did. good luck to you.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()