Author Topic: Agility restrictions  (Read 1483 times)

• View Profile
Agility restrictions
« on: May 06, 2021, 10:07:23 PM »
So i have a kymco agility and i have gotten a new cdi and boss (derestricted) that I have put on and I have gotten a main jet 82, and variator weights 5,5g that I haven't put in yet.

The agility still max at 60 km/h not just if I drive on flat ground but also downhills.

Any tips on why, and could it be the exhaust that's restricted making that much of a difference.

it also have a tendency to die when stoping without giving gas and I'm pretty sure that I didn't screw up while setting the carb

Drewster523

• View Profile
Re: Agility restrictions
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 12:13:01 AM »
Can you still hear the motor cut out at a certain point? Might be a bunk cdi. I ordered two before I found one that worked as described. I have 5.5 rollers, unrestricted clutch boss, racing cdi and just put a racing exhaust on tonight. Hitting 42-45 mph(75+ kph) on flat ground, no problem.

eamartin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 02:20:36 PM »
Can you still hear the motor cut out at a certain point? Might be a bunk cdi. I ordered two before I found one that worked as described. I have 5.5 rollers, unrestricted clutch boss, racing cdi and just put a racing exhaust on tonight. Hitting 42-45 mph(75+ kph) on flat ground, no problem.
Drewster, what year is your Agility?

Drewster523

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 12:33:25 PM »
2020, agility 50 4t

double_d

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 11:01:51 AM »

Hello Drewster523, can you post the URL or send it to my email with the proper CDI that you bought. I have Agilty 50 4T 2019 and I'm thinking to do the same as you :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()