Author Topic: Downloading Kymco Noodoe Ap  (Read 390 times)

MB Don

• View Profile
Downloading Kymco Noodoe Ap
« on: May 07, 2021, 02:02:12 AM »
I just purchased a 2020 Like 150i Noodoe.  I have been trying, without success, to download and register the Noodoe Ap.  I download the ap, and when attempting to register, I enter a user name, my email address and a password.  When I try to register, I get a message back "Registration Failed.  Please upload an avitar image."  I've deleted the ap 4 or 5 times and attempted to start over, and each time I try, I get the same message. 

What avitar image?  From where? To where do I upload it.

Help please.  All I want to do is adjust the time on my instrument cluster to the correct time, which with the Noodoe version I understand has to be done through your cell phone.

HELP!  PLEASE!

Iahawk

• Eastern Iowa, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading Kymco Noodoe Ap
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 12:33:01 PM »
while I can't offer anything with your Noodoe app (I always think noodle when i first see that!)...

In computing, an avatar (also known as a profile picture or userpic) is a graphical representation of a user or the user's character or persona. It may take either a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities or a three-dimensional form, as in games or virtual worlds.

See the pics in this forum by many members names...those are avatars. While I can't imagine that your app forces you to upload an avatar...you would choose a picture stored on your phone to use as your avatar. There usually a button to click in a set up app that allows you to 'choose a file' and then upload your pic.
2010 People S200 - sold after 8 wonderful years!
2014 Ninja 300
1996 Honda Helix
1984 Honda Nighthawk 650

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()